12

Jaebeom stood with his back facing the bathroom door.

His heart pounded furiously in his chest as he wounded his hand more tightly around the towel around his waist.

He had just seen Park Jinyoung in all his glory and although it was a welcome sight for him, it wasn't the case for the latter.

"Shit..." Jaebeom cursed under his breath as he hurriedly reached for his clothes to change into. It was his fault for not taking his clothes with him into the bathroom in the first place.

Slicking back his wet hair, Jaebeom padded over to the window and yanked the curtains shut so that he could clothe himself without letting anyone see.

His heartbeat was undeniably loud in his ears, drumming crazily as his head replayed the scene of Jinyoung over and over.

It was an honest mistake on his part, he hadn't noticed that Jinyoung had left his room and entered the bathroom but it was also a mistake on the composer's part for not locking the door.

Jaebeom nodded along agreeing with his own justification that he hadn't just invaded the other's privacy and enjoyed it.

"Looks like we won't be sleeping together tonight," Jaebeom smirked, casting a long glance at the bathroom door.

He would be lying if he said he hadn't looked forward to it. Jaebeom had never expected Jinyoung to actually agree to it and the fact that the other had agreed to it so cutely sent shivers down his spine as provocative thoughts of Jinyoung entered his mind.

Could it be possible that Jinyoung was seducing him?

Clumsily, but still, seducing.

Shaking his head furiously, Jaebeom cleansed his mind of his impure thoughts and returned to his cold and calculated self.

Leaving the curtains closed, he padded into the kitchen and began rummaging through the fridge, looking for ingredients to make dinner.

Their trip to the farmer's market earlier was more tiring than Jaebeom had expected and he was sure Jinyoung was definitely more worn out than he let on.

Jaebeom huffed a small laugh as he recalled the expression on Jinyoung's face when Jaebeom asked if he was tired.

The latter had puffed out his chest, scowling as he strutted past Jaebeom.

"I may be a shut-in but I'm not that weak." He said.

Coming back to reality, Jaebeom closed the refrigerator and reached for the cabinet, smiling knowingly.

He should show Jinyoung a real seducer at work.

"You can do this, it was just a mistake and you're both adults," Jinyoung repeated to himself

"You can do this, it was just a mistake and you're both adults," Jinyoung repeated to himself. His grip on the sink was tight as he stared as his reflection in the mirror.

"How much did he even see..." Jinyoung lamented, a pout forming on his lips. "It's unfair that I only saw his top half." He mumbled, his pulling a face that resembled that of an upset child.

Taking a deep breath, Jinyoung slapped his cheeks and steeled himself before opening the bathroom door.

He looked around carefully, spotting the hitman, JB, typing away on his phone by his desk.

'Chance!' Jinyoung thought to himself as he slipped away and into his bedroom, making sure to lock the door behind him.

There was still no sound from the living room and Jinyoung tried to ignore the feeling of a discontent building in his chest as he hung up his wet towel, his stomach growling loudly as he did so.

"Should I order in? It's almost dinner time and JB hasn't cooked yet," Jinyoung said, discussing dinner matters with himself in all seriousness.

Jinyoung sat by the foot of his bed, patting the empty space with one hand as his thoughts traveled to earlier when he basically invited the hitman to share the bed with him.

Cringing, Jinyoung turned to press his face into his bed, banging the soft mattress with his fists as he tried to fight off the embarrassment.

"Park Jinyoung what the hell is wrong with you?" He murmured to himself, clicking his tongue in annoyance. "Why would you ask a literal murderer to sleep with you?"

"Jinyoung?"

Speak of the devil.

Jinyoung immediately shot up from his bed, combing his fingers through the wet strands of his hair.

"Y-yes?" He answered, kicking himself for answering with a stutter.

"Come out."

"Tch, there he goes ordering me around again," Jinyoung muttered. Taking advantage of the situation, Jinyoung stuck his tongue out in the direction of the door.

Despite his annoyance, Jinyoung obeyed and unlocked his door, leaving his safe space for the lion's den.

"You must be hungry. Do you want to have ramen with me?" JB asked as soon as Jinyoung appeared from his bedroom.

The hitman held up said packet of ramen, shaking it enticingly.

Wait.

"Did you just- nevermind, I'm hungry, let's just cook and eat ramen for dinner." Jinyoung replied, stressing the words 'cook' and 'eat'.

The hitman smirked and crossed his arms.

"Seems like you thought of something else other than eating, no?" JB teased, his gaze felt heavy on Jinyoung.

Feeling the rise of the warmth in his cheeks, Jinyoung glared at JB.

Flustered, he answered with a biting remark. "How very hypocritical of you to say that when you barged into the bathroom earlier while I was showering."

It seemed to do the trick as the slightest of blushes painted JB's cheeks.

"Whatever." The hitman coughed out, turning on his heel to head into the kitchen. "I'm not cooking your portion if you don't follow." the hitman added a second later, poking his head out from the kitchen.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes but followed after JB, his stomach growling loudly at the thought of ramen.