Last year, I spent Christmas alone. With my parents staying 2 hours away in Busan and my final semester at university coming to a close, there were just too many things to do. I spent Christmas alone at home, working on the paper that guaranteed my graduation. One year later and I'm living my best life. 

"Something on your mind?" I jump as a pair of arms wrap around my middle, pulling me into a back-hug. 

"Just thinking," I respond, putting the last dish on the drying rack and turning around to face Yoongi. 

"You okay, jagi?" He asks, searching my eyes for an answer, "You can tell me if something is bothering you."

"I'm okay, babe," I reassure, placing my hands on either side of his face and kissing his lips, "I just remembered how I spent Christmas alone last year and how this year is so much better." 

"You have us now, YN. You'll never be alone anymore," Yoongi whispers against my lips, "Now let's open some presents. 

I laugh and let Yoongi lead me to the living room where Chunhei was patiently sitting on the couch and playing on her iPad. 

"Ready for some presents, bubba?" Yoongi asks, catching Chunhei's attention. 

"Let's go let's go let's go!!" She cheers, grabbing a wrapped box under the tree and handing it to me, "For you, mummy!!" 

"For me?" I gasp, taking the box from a beaming Chunhei.

"Yes!! Open it!!" She cheers, standing in front of me. 

I carefully unwrap the gift to reveal a box. I peel the tape off and see a scrapbook and a little booklet with Chunhei's handwriting on it. I carefully take out the scrapbook and see that the cover is a picture of Chunhei, Yoongi, and me from the day Yoongi and I got together. I open the book and see that majority of the pictures seem to be candid and mostly of Chunhei and I. Each picture includes a date a short description. 

"Chunnie, this is so beautiful," I whisper on the verge of tears as I continue flipping through the book. 

I come up to an empty page and see that a description is already written, "First Christmas with Mummy."

Yoongi snaps a picture with his phone as I pull Chunhei into a tight hug, tears starting to slowly fall down my face. Yoongi pulls out a small white device and taps a few buttons on his phone. A few seconds later, the device lights up and a photo comes out of it. Yoongi smiles and takes the photo from the printer and slips it into the empty slot. 

"There," Yoongi smiles, "Another memory added."

"And many more to go," I sniffle, wiping the tears away from my face. 

I look back to the box and take out the small booklet. It's held together on one end with yarn and on the cover, in Chunhei's handwriting, it says, "Mummy's coupons"

I giggle as I flip through the homemade coupon book. Among the coupons are some cute prizes such as spa day, movie night, and hugs and kisses. 

"This is so cute, my love. Thank you so much," I smile, kissing her forehead, "Mummy loves it so much."

"Chunnie next?" I ask tickling her softly as I walk over to the tree and pick up the biggest box. 

"Here you go, kitten," I place it down in front of her, "This is from daddy and mummy."

Chunhei immediately tears into the wrapping paper, revealing the Nintendo Switch. 

"A NINTENDO SWITCH?" She shrieks, jumping up and running towards Yoongi and I.