39 • the real 'me'

"Talk about Chaemin again, I fucking dare you" Jaemin gripped onto YoonSung's collar, looking at him with deadly stare

"and what you gon' do about that, soft boy?" Yoonsung said, smirking at the pink haired boy before earning another punch from him.

The both of them are throwing punches at each others, getting attention by every students there, some even took out their phone and captured everything.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" some of the students chanted as they watched the two boys throwing punches at each others with amused, while some just whispered and gossip with each other.

"I'm warning you, don't you dare lay a finger on her" Jaemin warned the black-haired boy, giving his deadliest stare at him.

"ohohoo I would love to smash that body of he-" Yoonsung earned another punch by Jaemin as he said that.

"SAY THAT AGAIN AND YOU'LL BE DEAD HERE WITH MY OWN HAND-"

"NANA STOP"

↞♡↠

Chaemin and the boys quickly rushed to the place where Jaemin and Yoonsung were having a fight. As soon as they reached there, a crowd of students were blocking the way, causing them to struggles to get through.

"oh come on! how the fuck are we going to get through them?" Haechan said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"wait I got this" Chenle said, as he clear his throat.

"bOOMING SYSTEM UH-UP" Chenle suddenly shouted with his loud voice, causing some of the students turned their head and response with a,
"TY TRACK! TY TRACK!"

"what the fuck-"

"COME ON LET'S GO WHILE THEY ARE DISTRACTED" Jeno said, as he pulled the others into the crowd.

"shit Jaemin is scary" Jisung said, eyes wide opened as he looked at Jaemin.

"we have to stop them- wait Chaemin no-" Haechan was about to stopped Chaemin from getting in between the two boys who are fighting like beasts.

"NANA STOP" Chaemin went to grab onto Jaemin's arms as he was about to throw another punch at Yoonsung.

"LET ME FINISH THIS FUCKER CHAEMIN" Jaemin said as he yank his arms of Chaemin's hands, proceed to punch Yoonsung'a face again.

"NA JAEMIN, STOP" Chaemin tried to stopped Jaemin again, only to get pushed aside by him and fell onto the ground.

"oh shit i'm-" Jaemin stopped when he realised what he did, quickly turned his head to look at Chaemin. Distracted, Yoonsung took a chance to throw a punch on Jaemin's face.

"ohmygosh- Chaemin are you okay?!" Jisung and Renjun quickly rushed to Chaemin, helping her to stand up, while Haechan and Jeno are trying to stopped the two boys.