12 • rude

"YOU?"

"me?" Chaemin pointed at herself, confused.

"you bumped into me at class when the bell rang" Jisung said, rolled his eyes at Chaemin.

The others are just looking at each other, confused.

"ah that was you.." Chaemin said, now she realised that the guy she bumped to was Jisung.

"yes it was me you dumbfuck"

"look, I already said sorry but you're the one who won't accept my apology" Chaemin furrowed her eyebrows, crossing her arms.

"well your fault for being so damn short and I didn't see you there"

"well listen here you dipshit i ain't that short you're just a rude tall freak-"

"woah, woah, okay chill" Chenle interupted them.
"so you guys are classmates?" Haechan asked, looking at both Jisung and Chaemin.

"hate to admit it but yeah we are" Chaemin rolled her eyes at Jisung, annoyed while Jisung is giving her death glare. The other boys just looked at the two, awkwardly.

"anyways.." Renjun decided to break the silence.
"since Chaemin is here, why don't we all get to know each other more?"

"nah that's boring no one is interested to know her-"

"okay why the fuck do you hate me so much Park Jisung? we barely even know each other"

"I don't hate you, I'm just not interested to get to know you"

The others just stand there again, watching the two bickered, not knowing what to do.

"rude ass"

"short bitch"

"you did not just-"

"yeah i did, what you gon' do about it? tell your parents?"

Chaemin felt offended, knowing that she don't have a parents to start with. She closed her mouth, looking down at the floor.

"aww poor baby about to cr-"

"Jisung, stop" Jaemin looked at Jisung, furrowing his eyebrows, giving him a sign to stop.

"tsk-"

"You should be lucky you have parents." Chaemin spoke out, looking at Jisung.

Everyone looked at Chaemin, wide eyes. Jisung on the otherhand, cussed because he didn't mean to hit the sensitive spot.

" I- "

"I'll go home first, I'll meet you all tomorrow" Chaemin said again, waving her hands at the boys with a small smile.

"I'll walk you home" Chenle said, grabbing her shoulders.
"It's okay lele, you already walked me til here, besides my house is just right infront of you, Jenmoongie!!" Chaemin said, looking at Jeno and giving him a sheepish smile.

"well okay then, we'll meet you tomorrow bubs" Jaemin said as he gave her a side hug.

"yeah sure, bye!" Chaemin waved at the boys, walking out of Jeno's house then went home.

Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Renjun then went to the living room and sat with Haechan and Jisung.

"sooo.."

"I think you owe her an apology, Jisung-ah"

"shit.." Jisung mumbled under his breathe, knowing that he did make a mistake.

"anyways, where's taeyong hyung?" Chenle asked Jeno, who is looking through his phone.

"He went out with Doyoung hyung, I think they went to Johnny's house"

"Ah.." Chenle just nodded, then remembered about Doyoung is Chaemin's older brother.

"well shit you really should apology to Chaemin, Jisung... You don't wanna get your ass nagged by Doyoung hyung, do you?" Chenle said again, looking at Jisung, who looked confused, same goes to the other boys.

"what are you talking about Chenle?" Haechan spoke out, asking the chinese boy.

"well um, Doyoung hyung is Chaemin's older brother.."

"oh, shit."