10 • confused

Chaemin is still shocked with what just happened, she got to meet two of her matches from the hotline.

"you're so cuteee~" Chenle said, trying to keep his loud voice low so that the other customers inside are not disturbed by his voice.
"Oh my gosh YOU are the cute one here, not me" Chaemin said, while smiling at him.

Chenle noticed that Chaemin is also wearing the same school uniform as him.
"so Haechan was right.." Chenle said looking at Chaemin.
"what??" Chaemin again, confused by the chinese boy.
"we are attending the same school, dummy" Chenle showed his smile again, while pointing at his school uniform.

"wait, so does that mean Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno IS actually attending the same school with me?" Chenle nodded, chuckling at her.
"They are my friends and classmates, plus Haechan- and Jisung too ofcourse..but he is a year younger than me which means he is the same age with you so i'm basically your senio- wait sorry I'm talking too much, aren't I?" Chaemin just laughed at him, shaking her head.
"It's okayy lele, I tend to talk alot too like you" Chaemin just smiled at him, realising what she called him.

"oh um, you don't mind me call you lele? I mean Jeno told me about your nicknames and all but this is our first time meeting and i guess it is lowkey kinda rude to call your nickname because we just met but I am glad to mee- now I'm talking too much, aren't I?" Chaemin said, scratching her not itchy head. Now Chenle is the one laughing at her, Chaemin just smiled sheepishly.

"So why were you here?" Chenle asked, as he took a sip of his milk tea.
"Mr. Rain decided to pour heavily when I decided to not bring an umbrella, so I ran towards the nearest cafe, which happened to be this cafe, and met Mark who keeps calling me fetus just because I am 2 years younger than him, and decided to buy myself something to drink and eat because a bitch is hungry and lastly, decided to stay here until the rain stopped- I talked too much again, sorry" Chaemin took a sip of her hot chocolate after all the ranting, Chenle again, just laughed at her cuteness.

"The rain doesn't looks like it will stop anytime soon, so I'll walk you home?" Chenle said, showing her his umbrella.
"Boy no, I don't want to burden your feet to walk me home" Chaemin said to the boy, shaking her head.
"I don't take any other answers beside yes" Chenle said while playfully covering his ears, Chaemin sighed in defeat.

After a few minutes, Chaemin finally finished her hot chocolate and piece of cake. Chenle stood up, walked to the counter to bid a goodbye to Mark and Lucas.
"Hyung, the dreamies are going to Jeno's house. I'll get going now!!" Chenle said to Mark before turning around to look at Chaemin.

"okay then. wait fetus, you're going home now?" Mark asked Chaemin, giggling at the nickname he gave her. Chaemin just rolled her eyes playfully, then nodded at Mark, smiling.
"well okay then, chat me later and be careful!! both of you!" Mark said again, waving his hand at Chenle and Chaemin.

Chenle and Chaemin then went out of the cafe, as the chinese boy opened his umbrella and shared it with the girl.
They then walked in the rain and started talking about random stuffs.

"are you sure you want to walk me home?" Chaemin asked as she faced Chenle, who is obviously way taller than her.
"yess!!" the chinese boy said to her then smiled.
"well okay then" Chaemin just smiled at him.

"So where do you live?" Chenle asked Chaemin
"well, just around the 127's streets." Chaemin said as she watch the rain pouring.
"wait really??" Chenle said, looking at the girl who is enjoying the rain.
"yeah, why?" the girl turned to look at Chenle with a confused face.
"well I am actually going to Jeno's house, and he also lived around the 127's street." Chenle explained to her, as she nodded.

They continued talking about the most random moments and stuffs they can think of, until they reached Chaemin's house.
"well this is my stop" Chaemin said to Chenle, who is currently making a confused face.
"wait whaa- you lived here?" Chaemin nodded at the boy, confused.
"so how come you never meet Jeno?" He asked the girl, still is confused.
"Lele what do you mean exactly?" Chaemin is becoming even more confused at the boy.

"Jeno's house is literally right in front of you."