19 • pennywise

Jeno and Chaemin have finally arrived at school

Jeno and Chaemin have finally arrived at school. As they stepped into the school, many students quiet surprised to see them both walk into school together. Some girls are giving Chaemin dirty looks.

"umm Jeno why the fuck are the girls looking at me like that?" Chaemin whispered at Jeno.
"Don't mind them, they are dumb" Jeno said while smiling at her.
Then, the two parted ways to their own classes.

As soon as Chaemin entered her class, she went to her seat, took out her airpod and listen to some songs while waiting for the teacher. She was just relaxing when suddenly a pair of hand slammed onto her table. She looked up to see a girl and her minions, with thick ass make up, looking at her furiously. Everyone in the class turned their head to look.

"Yes, may I help you?" Chaemin asked, putting on her resting bitch face, annoyed at the fact that someone ruined her peace by slamming their hands on her table.

"Who the hell you think you are?" The girl asked, angrily.

"I'm Kim Chaemin"

"I know that!!"

"Then why bother asking?"

"URGHHH" The girl again, slammed her hands on the table. Chaemin remained calm, still look at the girl with poker face.

"hey, look I'm trying so hard to be nice here so...may I ask again what do you want?" Chaemin asked again, slightly rolling her eyes.

"Who the fuck you think you are, walking to school with the one and only Lee Jeno, bitch?!" The girl yelled at Chaemin.

"You came here, slamming your hands on my table twice, just to waste your time asking who the hell I am to come to school with Jeno?" Chaemin said, as she standing up, facing the girl and her minions who ruined her peace.

"uRGH YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!" The girl pulled her hair out of frustration.

"Aren't you the one who is annoying now?" Chaemin raised her eyebrows, slightly smirked at the girl who is frustrated.

"YOU BITC-" The girl raised her arms, about to slap Chaemin, but Chaemin caught the girl's arms just in time. Chaemin sigh, then face the girl, tightening the grip on her arms. Everyone in the class starting to gossip with each other.

"Listen here, Choi Bora-ssi" Chaemin said, as she looked at her name tag, then looked back at her.

"I just transferred to this school two weeks ago and the last thing I want is drama, so just stop wasting your time slamming your god damn hands on my table and get the fuck out of my sight." Chaemin said as she slapped Bora's hands away.

"BITCH I-" Bora is about to burst again, when suddenly her minions stopped her to do so, telling her to turned around, only to face Jisung.

"o-oh...um heyy Jisung" Bora said, tucking her hair behind her ears, acting shy all of a sudden.

"cut your act, I saw everything, you dumb pennywise." Jisung clicked his tongue at Bora, then make his way to Chaemin. Bora huffed, annoyed, she stormed out of the classroom, followed by her minions.

"You're quiet brave to fight back the one and only so called 'queenka' in this school" Jisung said, sitting down besides Chaemin.

"and may I ask why are you sitting here instead of sitting at your own place?" Chaemin sitting down, crossing her arms as she face the taller male.

"I just want to sit here, no one sits besides you anyways so appreciate it" Jisung said, as he played with his phone. Chaemin just rolled her eyes at him.

Soon enough, the bell rang and everyone in the class went to their own seats. The teacher came in minutes later, and so the class has started.

Chaemin was just focusing on the board, when she felt like someone is staring at her. She turned to look at Jisung, only to see him staring at her.

"Am I that pretty that you stared at me instead of focusing on what the teacher is teaching in front?" Chaemin said, smirking at him.

"nah, I'm just wondering how the hell are you so ugly.." Jisung said, smirking back at her.

"Jishit...." Chaemin rolled her eyes, pouting, she turned to look at the board focusing on what the teacher is writing in front.

"cute.." Jisung mumbled, smiling slightly.

" Jisung mumbled, smiling slightly