8 • Mr.Rain

The school finally ended for today. Chaemin quickly put all her stuffs inside her bag and walked out of her classroom. She then puts on her earbuds and listen to some songs while she's on her way back home. As she was enjoying to the music, she felt water drop on her face. She looked up and suddenly, it was raining.

"dammit just when I decided to not bring my umbrella you decided to rain huh?" Chaemin ran to the nearest cafe. She walked into the cafe, there are only a few customers inside the cafe. She take a seat by the window, watching the rain pour heavily.
"this is going to be a long ass rain" Chaemin sighed, she decided to buy herself a drink and snacks.

Chaemin took off her earbuds, walked towards the counter to place her order.
"Hello, welcome to the Neo Cafe! I'm Yukhei and may I take your order?" The boy at the counter asked Chaemin and smiled.

"Um I would like a Hot Chocolate and a slice of Red Velvet cake please"
"Sure, that would be 9 500 KRW!"
Chaemin handed the money to the boy named Yukhei.
"Your order will be sent to your seat, may I know which one is your seat?" Chaemin pointed at her seat and the boy just nodded.
"Thank you!" the boy said again and Chaemin smiled. As she turned around walking to her seat, she heard Yukhei's talking with someone at the counter.

"Minhyung, isn't she the one you keep talking about?"

"Minhyung?" Chaemin mumbled to herself.
'that name is familiar- what????' Chaemin thought to herself as she sit down at her place, putting on one of her earbuds and continued watching the rain pouring heavily. A few minutes later, another boy came with her drink and her slice of cake.

"Hello, here is your orde- wait fetus?"
Chaemin turned to look at the boy, her eyes wide opened looking at the boy.

"MARK?" Chaemin said standing up, shocked to finally met Mark face to face.
"oh my gOSHIE I can't believe I finally met you!!" Mark put her order on the table, then pull Chaemin into a hug, which Chaemin gladly hug back.
"Boi you're still looking hella fine face to face I'M INSECURE"
"excuse me ma'am look at yourself u dumb dumb fetus" Mark pulled away from the hug and smiled at her.

"wait, you worked here?" Chaemin asked the male, and he just nodded at her.
"yeah, I actually worked part time job here with my friend Lucas"
"Lucas?"
"oh um, Yukhei. His english name is Lucas." Chaemin only mouthed 'ahh', nodding at Mark.

"Minhyung, one caramel machiatto!!" Yukhei, or Lucas, called Mark from the counter as he is taking a customer's order.
"God I want to talk to you more but I have to continue my work, chat me later i guess?" Mark said as he was about to walk to the counter.
"Yeah sure!" Chaemin said while smiling at him, which Mark find adorable.

Chaemin then started to enjoy her drink and the slice of cake she ordered while watching the rain started to calm down.

"well, thanks to you Mr. Rain. I got to meet a friend I found on the hotline, I guess?" Chaemin said, smiling at the thought she finally met Mark.

As she was enjoying her hot chocolate, Chaemin received a notification from the hotline.

╔════════════════════╗

@ZhongChenle has requested to chat you!

╚════════════════════╝

╚══════════♡══════════╝