15 • bad past

Donghyuck lean his head on Chaemin's shoulder as he hugged her back, while Chaemin just run her hand through his hair, calming him down. The both of them stayed in that position for a while.

"There, there, you're okay now..let's sit on the couch instead" Chaemin said softly, running her hair through Donghyuck's fluffy hair, then pulled him to the couch in the living room.

"sit here, let me grab you a glass of water" Chaemin said as she went to the kitchen to grab him a glass of water. Chaemin came back with a glass of water in her hand, then gave him the glass of water. Donghyuck gladly took the glass from her hand and drank it.

"thanks..." Donghyuck said, looking down on the floor.

"so um, who's that girl?" Chaemin asked the boy. Donghyuck looked up and face Chaemin, flustered.

"w-well um..."

"you don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortab-"

"she's my ex...and she's a psycho..."

"o-oh umm.." Chaemin didn't know what to say.

"I used to live in Busan, and that's where we knew each other. She used to be a sweet girl, we used to be happy, but as time past by, she became more possesive towards me..she would abused me i-if I didn't listen to her, she threatened to hurt my family...s-she would used me for my money....and s-sex.."
Donghyuck said, as he tried not to let his tears fall again. Chaemin hold his hand, caressed it softly.

"and as much as I wanted to tell my parents about this, I j-just can't...I d-don't want to d-disappoint them..and I e-even considered suicide..." Chaemin looked at him, a frown appear on her face. She felt sad.

"we dated for almost 2 years, but m-most of the time I was abused...until one day, my dad got a job here, in Seoul...we moved here all the way from Busan. I texted her that we're over, then changed my phone number...I thought I would never see her ever again..."

"Oh Donghyuck" Chaemin hugged him again, calming him down.

"...you're not disgusted by me?" Donghyuck asked, in a small voice.

"why would I?" Chaemin pulled away from the hug, facing the boy who only looked down.

"I- I'm not a virgin anymore.." Donghyuck let his tears fall again, facing down as he felt ashamed.

"Donghyuck-ah, look at me" Donghyuck look up to face her,

"It's not your fault, okay? And no, I am not disgusted with you. Just remember, if you're having hard times, you have the boys, you have me." Chaemin said as she smiled at him.

"I'll be here for you, I'll hold you"

"thanks Chaemin..." Donghyuck gave her a small smile.

"UGLY HAVE YOU SEEN MY CHARGE- oh wait, Haechan?" Doyoung came down from his room to the living room, only to see her sister and Donghyuck in the living room.

"hey hyung" Donghyuck greet him, smiling.

"Haechan??" Chaemin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"That's my nickname the boys gave me" Donghyuck- or Haechan, said as he smiled at the girl, sheepishly. Chaemin only mouthed an 'ah'.

"anyways, you dumb hoe have you seen my charger?"

"it's in your drawer do-old"

"bITCH I- thank god you're my sister or else I would've kicked you out of this house" Doyoung said, rolling his eyes playfully as he walked back to his room. Chaemin just stuck her tongue out at him.
Haechan just chuckled at the siblings.

"sooo um...how will you go back home?" Chaemin turned back to face Haechan.
"ah shit, i don't know..." Haechan facepalmed with both of his hands.

"I'll ask my brother to drive you home-"

"no, I'll just walk home. I don't want to burden hyung.."

"I don't take 'no' as an answer"

"but-"

"look, I want you to get home safe and sound. who knows what your ex will do if she saw you again walking home?" Chaemin said, crossing her arms.

"fineeee..you sounded like a protective girlfriend lol"

"how the hell did u just said 'lol' out loud?"

"you just did"

"i- " Chaemin just sigh in defeat, Haechan just giggled at her.

"I'll tell my brother to drive you home, okay?"

"alright..."

↞♡↠

"chat me when you're at home, okay?"

"yeah, okay"

"Let's go~" Doyoung said as he and Haechan are putting on their shoes. Doyoung opened the door, went to his car and start the engine.

"oH WAIT-" Chaemin suddenly stop Haechan before he go out. She quickly ran upstairs, then came back with a cap and black mask in her hand.

"here, wear this" Chaemin handed it to Haechan, which made Haechan confused.

"for what?"

"well...just in case if she's still outside"

"ah...thanks" Haechan said as he put on the cap and mask.

"take care hyuckie" Chaemin smiled at him.

"hyuckie?"

"oh um..can I call you hyuckie? or maybe not if you don't feel comfortabl-"

"nahh, I don't mind..I actually like it." Haechan said, as he ruffled the shorter girl's hair.

"see you tomorrow!" Chaemin said as she waved at him.

'cute' Haechan thought, chuckled at the new nickname she gave.