9 • cafe

"wait wait- whaaat?" Renjun turned to look at Haechan, wide eyes

"dude there's no way she is attending this school, how come we never saw her?" Jaemin said, confused at what Haechan just said.
"she's literally the girl I said on the rooftop, playing with your guitar," Haechan said again, pointing at Renjun.

Then they continued to talk, until the teacher came into their class and the class started.

After a few hours of classes, finally the bell rang. The boys quickly shoved their things into their bags and walked out of the classroom, of course after the teacher dismissed the class. They walked until they reached the school gate, then they were waiting for someone.

"Aigoooo there's our maknae, Jisungieeeee~" Jaemin walked towards the maknae, putting an arm around his shoulder then ruffled his dark brown hair.

"hyung, no." Jisung said, knowing what the others are going to say.

"aigoooo our maknae is on puberty" Renjun said, laughing. Jaemin then played with his mochi-like cheeks, Jisung sighed in defeat. Jaemin then lets go of him, then they all started walking together.

"okay so hangout at my house today?" Jeno asked the boys, and they just nodded.

They've been friends for years now, so hanging out or sleepover at each others houses are pretty normal to them now.

They all are now chit-chatting about random stuffs, while Jaemin and Chenle are playing with their phones. Chenle was bored, he decided to take a look at the Dream Hotline. As he was scrolling through the matches he got, he saw 'Chaemin' name, the girl Jaemin and the others have been talking about alot.

He just sent a request to chat with Chaemin, then suddenly it's raining.
Only Renjun, Chenle and Jeno brought their own umbrellas.
"good thing hyung told me to bring umbrella," Jeno said, as he opened his umbrella and shared his umbrella with Jaemin, while Renjun shared with Jisung. Chenle and Haechan shared an umbrella together, then they all continued to walk.

"I feel like milk tea now.." Chenle said, slowly looking at Haechan. Haechan instantly knew what he was going to say.
"no nO- you go by yourself, i'm tired." Haechan quickly squeezed himself between Jaemin and Jeno under one big umbrella.
"okay whatever donkey, i'll meet u guys later" Chenle rolled his eyes, then wave his hand towards the others.

He went to the cafe where they always hangout together, Neo Cafe. He walked into the cafe, only to see Lucas and Mark talking at the counter since there are only a few customers.
"Hyung, i want milk teaaaa~" Chenle said to Mark. Mark just chuckled at the younger's behaviour, started to make his milk tea.
"Minhyung, she seems friendly" Lucas said to Mark, and they keep talking about her.
Chenle being confused, so he turned around to look at what the older keeps on talking about, when his eyes landed on a girl.