11 • chaos

"but that's Taeyong's house..?" Chaemin said, furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
"of course it is, he is Jeno's older brother!" Chenle said, giggled at the girl.
"w-wow, i'm just- okay..." the girl just nodded in confusion.

"wait, how do you know Taeyong hyung but not Jeno?" Chenle asked in confusion.
"Well my brother, Doyoung, is friend with him and also, I don't even know how in the world I have never met Jeno" Chaemin said, pouting in confusion.

"wait, Doyoung hyung is your brother?

"you know him as well?" Chaemin furrowed her eyebrows.

"well yeah, we are friends with Taeyong's hyung friends!" Chenle said smiling at the shorter girl, who just nodded.

"now that you know Jeno is your neighbour, how about meeting the others now?" Chaemin looked up at the taller boy.

"sure!"

↞♡↠

"jisung-ah~"
There goes Jaemin pinching jisung's cheeks while he is playing game with Haechan in the living room.

"HAH I'M WINNING, LOSERS"
"aH HYUNG I CAN'T SEE DAMN IT-"
"AIGOO CUTIE JISUNG~"

Meanwhile, Jeno was just playing with his guitar in front of his cats and Renjun was just trying to paint.

A few minutes later, they heard a knock from the front door.
"That must be Chenle"
"I'll go opened the door~" Jaemin said, making his way to the front door.

"CHENLE- " Jaemin opened the door, was about to act all cute in front of Chenle (like he always do) when his eyes landed on the girl beside him.

"oH MY GOODNESS WIFEY?" Jaemin said, eyes wide opened looking at the shorter girl.
"well hello to you too Jaemi- WOAH" Chaemin was pulled into a tight hug by Jaemin and hugged him back.

"JDKSDNKDJSJ- I can't believe I finally meet you cutie!"
Jaemin pulled away from the hug and squished her face, Chaemin just giggled at his behaviour.

"Yeah might as well let us in Jaemin" Chenle said, rolling his eyes playfully at Jaemin.
"Oh yeah, hehe come in!" Jaemin pulled them both into the Jeno's house.

They walked into the living room, Chaemin looked at the boys.
It's a chaos.

"AH HYUNG YOU'RE CHEATING"

"NO YOU'RE JUST SUCKS AT THIS GAME JISUNG PWARK-"

"ROCK AND ROLL~"

"I can't believe I agree coming here today ALL I WANT IS PEACE"

'oh gosh' Chaemin mumbled under her breathe and hide behind Chenle as she watched all the boys.

"ah EXCUSE ME~" two of the boys looked at Jaemin while the other two are still playing with their games.
"We have a visitor" Jaemin said as point at Chaemin who is hiding behind Chenle's back.

Chaemin take a look at the boys, 'wait that guy looks familiar' Chaemin thought to herself.

"um hi I guess?" Chaemin awkwardly wave at them, waiting for a response.

"hOLY SHIT MY MAIN BITCH IS HERE-" Jeno, who was singing for his cats, quickly put down his guitar and ran towards Chaemin.
"wait MY HOE, CHAEMIN?" Renjun too quickly put down all his paint and stuff then walked towards Chaemin.

They both pulled Chaemin into a hug, and she gladly hug them back.

"HAH I WIN DONKEY!"
"NAH FAM I WAS JUST GOING EASY ON YO- oh um"

Haechan nudge his elbow towards Jisung's arm, motion him to look at who Jeno and Renjun were hugging. Jeno and Renjun pulled away from the hug, Jisung furrowed his eyebrows as he is looking at the person they hugged.

Jisung then wide eyes opened looking at the girl they hugged.

"YOU?"