27 • no jam

"so this is the toilet you went to do your girl stuffs?"

Chaemin recognise the voice, she looked up and see Jisung, eyebrows pulled down together.

"Ji-jisung it's not what you thin-"

"cut your act, bitch" Jisung said, pulled Chaemin to his back.

"hurt my shortass again, i fucking dare you" Jisung said, sending Bora death glare.

"but-"

"Good morning, this is Mr. Byun speaking. Student Choi Bora, please come to the principals room right now."

"fuck" Bora said as she heard the announcement, then quickly ran away, followed by her minions.

"idiot" Jisung flicked Chaemin's forehead, which Chaemin just pout at him, rubbing on her cheeks and forehead.

"wait.." Jisung gently grabbed her face, only to see a hand mark on her cheeks.

"yeesh she slapped you that hard.." Jisung said again, gently rubbing her cheeks with his thumbs.

"How do you know I'm
here?" Chaemin asked the taller male.

"Me and Chenle followed you right after you exit the cafeteria and went to this so called 'toilet', you dummy" Jisung said again, flicked her forehead for the second time.

"ow-"

"shit- i'm sorry- did it hurt?" Jisung lowkey panicked, looking at the girl who's rubbing her forehead with a pout her face.
Chaemin looked at Jisung's panicked face, then proceed to laugh at him.

"what's so funny?"

"nahh, you're cute when you're panicked" Chaemin said, giggled at the taller male. Blood rushed to Jisung's cheeks, he quickly turned around, not letting Chaemin to look at his face.

"dumbfuck, let's just go to the class" Jisung starting to walk, with Chaemin quickly followed behind him.

"where's Chenle tho?" Chaemin asked Jisung as they were walking together.

"uhh...well as soon as we saw what Bora was doing to you, he tooked some pictures and report it to the teacher"

"oh.." Chaemin said, nodding at him.

"...does it still hurt?"

"what?"

"your cheeks....and forehead"