7 • rooftop

'oh gosh when is this class going to end?' Chaemin thought and looked at the clock on the wall in her class

"two more minutes until recess time" She mumbled to herself as she keeps on tapping her pen on the table.

two minutes later, the bell rang.
"class dismissed," the teacher said as he walked out of the classroom.
Chaemin put her books inside her schoolbag and quickly go out of the classroom to go to the rooftop.

The first day when Chaemin was just transferred to this school, Chaemin wander around the school without knowing where to go, then she went to the rooftop. Ever since then, Chaemin always go to the rooftop when it is recess time. She's still awkward with the people in her school and she enjoyed being alone on the rooftop.

As she just stepped out of her class, she realised she forgot about the snacks and banana milk she bought for recess in her class. Chaemin turned around to go grab her snacks, only to bump into the dark brown haired boy.

"what the- " The boy said to Chaemin.
"ohmygosh I'm so sorry- " Chaemin was apologizing but the boy just click his tongue and walked away.
"wow rude" Chaemin said to herself as she went to her seat and grab her snacks then continue to go to the rooftop.

Chaemin finally is on the rooftop after walking up stairs that seems to be limitless.
" Finally " Chaemin said out of breathe, then sit on one of the benches. She was enjoying her snacks and the bananamilk she bought earlier when her eyes landed on something.

"who leaves a guitar here?" Chaemin said, as she walked towards the guitar that was placed next to the wall beside the door.
She examined the guitar, "I hope the owner of this guitar don't mind me play with it for a bit" Chaemin said to herself as she grab the guitar, sit on the bench she sat earlier and started to play some notes.

Chaemin and her brother likes to sing then play with instruments like guitar and piano at home. They enjoyed singing and it helped them relieve their stress.

Chaemin then started singing the song 'Stay' by BLACKPINK while strumming the guitar.

" 툭하면 거친 말들로
맘에 상처를 내놓고
미안하단 한마디 없이
혼자 위로하고
오늘 하루도 혹시
떠날까 불안해
I just want you to stay "

Chaemin was enjoying her time singing on the rooftop, without knowing there's a boy taking a nap on other side of the rooftop. The boy woke up due to Chaemin's voice. Slowly, he took a peek behind the wall, wanted to see who was singing, but he couldn't recognize who because Chaemin was facing the otherside.

He was about to go and say 'hi' to Chaemin when suddenly the bell rang. He looked at Chaemin, who quickly placed the guitar back to where it was. He took a glance at her face,
'She looks familiar'
The boy just shook his head, then went back to his classroom.

↞♡↠

The boy sit at his place, staring outside the window.
'where have I seen her?'
He was still bothered by the thought of the girl on the rooftop.

"Ya Haechan, where did u go during recess?" his friend, Jeno came to his place asked.
"he probably went to the rooftop taking a nap again" Renjun said, came out of nowhere.
"yeah, you're right." Haechan said, yawning because he stayed up all night playing games.

"oh and I saw someone playing with your guitar on the rooftop" Haechan told Renjun about he saw a girl playing with his guitar.
"oh gosh I swear to god if he or she broke my guitar i will not hesitate to karate kick him-"
"your guitar is fine dumbass" Haechan cuts Renjun.
"Good" Renjun said, nodding his head.
"Also she has a pretty nice voice" Haechan added.
"She?" Jeno asked and Haechan just nodded, he is not really energized because he feels sleepy.

They continued chit-chatting when Jaemin and Chenle came to their place.
"AREN'T SHE THE CUTEST BEAN EVER- " Jaemin showed his phone at Chenle's face.
"YOU'RE RIGHT SHE'S CUTE" Chenle said as he looked at Jaemin's phone.
"Is that who I think it is?" Renjun asked, peeking at what they were looking at and they just nodded.
"I wish more girls are like her in this school." Jeno said, sighing.
"we wish she attends this school." Jaemin corrected Jeno and they all just nodded.

"Who is this girl you guys keep talking about? what's so special about her?" Haechan asked them. Jeno then showed him the girl's picture from the hotline.

"Her name is Chaemin, and what makes her special is that she doesn't act like any girls in this school smh" Renjun explain.
Haechan eyebrows furrowed as he look at the profile picture.

'wait a damn minute'

"she is attending our school"