24 • save me

↠AFTER SCHOOL

AFTER SCHOOL...

School has ended for today, Chaemin is now walking out of the class with Jisung. And of course, as soon as they walk to the front gate of the school, they saw the dreamies, who were waiting for them.

"look the youngest are here" Renjun said as he pointed at the two youngest.
"so where should we hangout today?" Jeno asked them all.

"Neo Cafe?"

"nah not there, remember when we almost got kicked out?"

"ooh how about the arcade??"

"I don't think I can hangout with you guys today" Chaemin said to the boys
"awh whyyy?" Jaemin whined, pouting his lips as he face Chaemin.
"I need to go to the convenient store" Chaemin said, taking out her phone from her bag.

"then let us accompany yo-"

"noo it's okay I can go by myself" Chaemin interrupted Chenle.

"but-" Jisung was about to say something when Chaemin interrupted him.

"nopeee, you boys have fun- I needed to buy some stuffs okay?" Chaemin said as she smiled sheepishly at the boys.

"finee, but be careful dummy" Haechan said, ruffling Chaemin's hair.

"okie dokie, I'll go now" Chaemin waved at the boys and started to walk to the nearest convenient store.

As she was on her way to the convenient store, she felt like someone is following her. She looked around, but saw nobody. She then ignore it and continue to walk to the convenient store.

A few moments later, she finally is in front of a convenient store. She walked in and buy everything that she needed then walked out. The moment she walked out of the store, she felt a strong grip on her wrist. She was pulled into an alley.

"what the fuck!?" Chaemin yelled at whoever the person that pulled her into the alley.

"I warned you, didn't I?" Chaemin recognize that voice, she looked up facing the person who pulled her into the alley, which is none other than Choi Bora and her minions.

"oh hello, bitches" Chaemin said, rolling her eyes at them.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALLED
US?" one of her minions yelled at Chaemin, which she again, only rolled her eyes at them.

"b i t c h e s, bitches. there i spelled it for you" Chaemin said as she faced the girls.

"so that was you?" Chaemin said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"what?" Bora asked, playing with her nails.

"that unknown number, that was you" Chaemin said, putting on her resting bitch face at them.

"of course that was me, idiot" Bora said, laughing at Chaemin, followed by her minions.

"tsk scaredy cat, you should've look for me in school" Chaemin said to the girls, then they all gasps dramatically.

"the fuck did you called us?"

"scaredy cats, did I fucking stuttered?"

"oh you're really asking for it. Junhyun, you can come out now" Bora said, as she smirked at Chaemin.

Then suddenly, a boy, who looks a bit older than her, came out.

"So this is the bitch you've been telling me?" The boy, whose name goes by Junhyun, said as he looked at Chaemin up and down.

"yes, you may do whatever you want to her" Bora said, smirking at Chaemin as she walked out of the alley, with her minions.

"what the fuck-" Chaemin said, looking at the girls in shocked.

"now, now, what a pretty girl you are, aren't you?" Junhyun said as he played with Chaemin's hair.

"hands off me, you jerk!" Chaemin slapped Junhyun's hands away.

"you bitc-" Junhyun aggresively pushed her to the wall.

"no one, NO ONE messes with me" Junhyun said, grabbing Chaemin's face with one hand.

"fucker get off me-" Chaemin said as she tried to push Junhyun away from her and run away. But everytime she tried to run away, Junhyun roughly grab her hair and pulled her back.

"there's no escape sweetie~" Junhyun said, touching Chaemin's face with a smirked on his face.
Chaemin feels helpless, she is starting to tear up.

"maybe if you listened to Bora, you would not have been in this, you know?" Junhyun said again, as he starting to touch the hem of her school uniforms.
Chaemin don't know what to do, letting her tears fall.

"help.." Chaemin only managed to whisper, as she closed her eyes.

Suddenly, she felt the grip from Junhyun starting to loose. She opened her eyes, only to see someone is punching Junhyun so hard.

"THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO FETUS HUH?!"

this is kinda sucks but whatevs

also my school will be opened soon aND I'M NOT READY AHDJHSHDH-