EYES

The soft rattling of the bus drowned out from Jackson's perception as he took a stance at the end of the bus. His eyes scanning the road behind them in search of any hostile.

So far he had successfully killed 3 woman and a dog who had decided to chased the bus, but for what felt like the 30 minutes the road was clean, and James who was poised in front of the bus had not pulled the trigger too on a while.

So he figured the coast was clear as he let himself drown into the black blood splattered chair, completely oblivious of the pattern the multicolored pigment on the chair made.

The air was a mix of blood and different meals mixed with a hint of burning rubber, which Jackson could tell came from one of the back tires.

"His awake!" Ashley cried jerking Jackson out of his smell analysis.

"I'm really sorry"

The familiar slightly bass voice lightened everyone's heart as John sat up and rested upon the walls of the bus.

"Don't you ever do that" James said as he crushed John into his embrace.

"Hey sport, gave us quite there" Saif said from the chair.
He too propped up against the wall of the bus, his Shirt turn and replaced with a year supply of bandage which was concealed by his blazer (Ashley's idea, she couldn't stand the sight of the bandage).

"You're one to talk" Brown said as he tried to limp from the front seat to the back where the two were situated.

"Stop moving you"ll hurt yourself more"

"Come on I'm fine James, stop being a baby"

"Ashley talk to him"

"Dad"

"Okay....okay, I'll sit" Brown said as he dropped into the seat he just stood from.

"Great now that everyone is online......can we plan what we are going to to do if the airport is a bust!" Ray said turning back momentarily from his shotgun seat to stare at everyone's face. His cold void freckled face breaking into a smile.

"First off we gotta know how long its gonna take to get there" Jackson said as he walked to wards Micheal.
" You ok street thief" Jackson added as he noticed Micheal's lack of expression and pale skin.

"I'm fine" he replied grunting as the bus drove upon something, tossing everyone in the air.

From the looks of it he wasn't the only one who didn't like the bump, as John and Saif's grunts chorused in the air.

"Hey, ray can you drive-" Jackson asked. His questions answered by rays quick nodding. "- great take over then" he concluded as he helped Micheal towards the back, leaving ray to stablize the bus and continue the trip.

Micheal's face grew green as he puked into a transformer's kiddies bag, his actions met by the sounds of digust of the kids and James thermometer, while Jackson threw out the bag that went splat on the road, designing it with chunks of green goo.

Minutes went by and Jackson was back in his position taking out undead wanderers.

While James knelt beside Micheal, he had said earlier that Micheal had malaria.

"We should be at the airport in the evening" ray announced, his words met by no response what so ever.

Fortune who had been sleeping through  the trip was now awake and poking her brother in the belly for roughing her hair, " my hair is my temple" she kept repeating.

"I got a question" Saif grunted, adjusting his body was painful, but worth it as he got everyone's attention, even fortune stopped dead in her poking.

"How many types of this....this creatures are out there?"

"So far we've only met two, those who were hit by the light and those who were bitten." Jackson said momentarily staring into the sky as if he was sure an eyeball drone was there.

"There's a third one-" ray said coolly from the drivers seat, his manner of speech, shocking everyone "- the one with the gill like lacerations on its checks and slightly slimey skin".

"The one that knocked me out" Brown added with a dark tone gracing his voice.

Silence lingered for a while
"What if that wasn't human" Saif said his eyes wild as they looked crazy.

As expected everyone looked at him, their mouth agar and bodies in time as realization dawned on them that what has been happening wasn't just a millitary experiment gone wrong.

"Makes sense...... Someone has yo be controlling the eyeball drones and the zombeast." Benjamin said, as he finally left his game world and joined the conversation.

"Zombeast?" Ray said from the front, before letting out a brief chuckle. "I like it i really like it...... I take it your referring to those big dogs right".

"Well duhh!"

"Ok so if these third breed controls this whole situation, how do we tell which breed is which" Jackson said as his head seemed to spin, the reality of aliens just didn't sit right with him.

"Their eyes-" Saif said pausing to look at everyone, as if he expected them to laugh.
"- the controller breed has blue eyes-"

"-yes perfect name controller breed" Ben shouted interrupting Saif and once again attacked by everyone's evil gaze.
He really had a knack for bad timing.

"- as i was saying, the controllers have blue eyes, the people hit by the light have red-" he said as he looked at ray, as if trying to remind him of the wallmart incident "- and the bitten have-"

"Green" john said as his faced casted a dark expression, sorrow craving its future into his eyes. " Those were the color of mums eyes" he said as he Stared st his dad who embraced him and his sister.

"Guys we have a bigger problem than eye color" Ray said as the bus slowed down.

The orange light of the setting sun filled the horizon, with with white fluffy clouds accompanying it and numerous thick dark fumes that rose from the spot where the airport would be, as the bitten breed and light breed roamed the road in their hundreds.