27 - Jonah's POV

We arrive at the restaurant. "Jonah, it's beautiful here" whispers Beaux. I take her hand and squeeze it which makes a smile appear on her face. We go to a table, which luckily I had reserved in advance. Over food, we talk about the future. What it means for me. What it means for her. And what it means for us. We both seem to be on the same page, which is amazing. Like her. I pay, after arguing with Beaux who wanted to half it, which obviously I refused. I take her back to the car and I drive her to the park. "Jonah? What are we doing at the park?" I hold my finger to my lips and get out. She follows after me and takes my hand. "Close your eyes" I tell her. She does and I lead her further into the park and towards where Corbyn said it would be best.

We stopped just as the sun was setting. Beaux opens her eyes but quickly closes them when she sees me looking at her. "No it's okay. Look at the sun set Beaux." She sits down on the grass and I join her. Together we both watch the fire pink sky turn into a deep sea of black encrusted with diamonds. I look at Beaux and see that she looks so happy and content so I kiss her cheek. She looks at me and smiles before kissing me sweetly on my lips. "Beaux will you be my girlfriend?" She kisses me again. "I'm going to take that as a yes." She laughs and kisses me again. We spend the rest of the night underneath the stars.