7 - Beaux's POV

I have a shower and then change into a WDW hoodie, leggings and a pair of high top vans. I shove my hair into a wet messy bun. I go downstairs. Hope is standing at the bottom, on her phone. "Hey." She looks at me and smiles. "We gotta go to some sort of meeting." I nod and follow her to a room where in the centre is a large table and all the boys and some other people are sitting around. Me and Hope take the empty chairs and listen to Randy at the front. Now and again, I glance over at Jonah. I catch him looking at me, so I smile and he smiles back before looking back at Randy. Randy sits down and a woman stands up. "Hi guys. I'm Rosie. I'm the new costume designer. I was wondering if after this I could talk to the assistants about ideas for anything." Me and Hope just nod.

Afterwards, me and Hope stay behind as the others leave. "Good luck." I look behind me and see Jonah looking back at me. "Thanks" I say sarcastically and he just smiles. I look towards Rosie who is coming towards us with a large folder. She opens it and pulls out a few images of the guys in different outfits. She talks about all her ideas and we just nod and shake our heads in all the appropriate places. After an hour has passed, she didn't ask us anything, we just listened to her rambling.
Hope's phone rings so she leaves the room. I help Rosie pack everything away. Before I leave she calls my name.
"Beaux."
"Yeah?"
"You do realise just because he stares at you, doesn't mean he likes you. So stay away."
"What?"
"You heard me."
"Is this about Jonah?"
"Ah, so you do have a brain."
"Rude! And who the hell do you think you are? Jonah is my boss and he has made that pretty clear so you don't have to worry about me. Wait a minute. Omg. You like him. You work for him as well. He's not going to be with you either so why are you getting so annoyed?"
She stands there with her arms crossed. She squints her eyes slightly. "He's mine. And I'll make sure he is." She grabs her stuff and leaves the room. I wait for a minute and follow after her. I meet Hope outside. "You took your time. My mum asked how you were so I told her same old same old. Why do you look confused for? I haven't seen that look since our tests in high school." I look at her. Her eyebrow is raised. Stupid god damn eyebrow. "You won't believe what just happened with Rosie."