4 - Jonah's POV

I watch her as she gets up and leaves. I go to call her but go against it. Daniel and Hope come in. "What was going on" Hope asks. "And where's Beaux?"  I look at them. "She's gone to her room." They both look confused so I tell them what happened. I finish and Hope goes ballistic. "Why would you ask her that for? And why would you keep asking if she said she didn't want to talk about it? What's wrong with you?" Hope runs up the stairs and I hear her shouting at Beaux and then Beaux shouting back. After a minute or so, it goes quiet. Daniel sits on a stool.
"That sounded friendly."
I nod.
"What was you thinking? Threatening her job because she wouldn't tell you? That's stupid and petty."
"I don't know what happened. I kinda let my mouth run without my brain catching up."
He shakes his head. "You need to apologise to her."
"I know."
He gets up and leaves. I drink the smoothie and put Beaux's in the fridge with her name on it. I go to my room. I pass Beaux's room and I hear muffled crying. I go pass and bump into Hope who was coming out of the bathroom. She glares at me before going into her room. I enter my room and put my pajamas on. I climb into my bed. The sun is setting so my room turns pink as the sunlight reflects off my white walls. I feel guilty for putting so much pressure on Beaux. I stare a the ceiling. I hear the guys come up and there's a few minutes more of them messing round before everything goes silent. I tell myself that I have to apologise to her tomorrow. I turn over and go sleep.