22 - Hope's POV

I wake up next to a gorgeous brunette guy with the most bluest eyes I have ever seen. "And it's awake." I punch him in the arm. "Really?" He laughs, gets up and goes into the bathroom. I sit up and recall what had happened on our date last night.

Flashback
I look at Daniel across the table. He bought me to a fancy restaurant. Every time I looked at him, my stomach kept doing backflips. "Hope?" I look up from my dinner plate. "Yes Daniel?" He looks nervous.

"Is everything okay, hun?"
"Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"
"You seem a little nervous."
"Me? Nervous? Pft, never."
"Okay."
"You know how we're going out and we really like eachother?"
"I don't like you though" I say, chuckling at his nervousness.
"Hope I'm being serious. I love you."
I look at him and he has the largest grin on his face. My heart beats faster. He loves me? A guy actually loves me?
"That's nice Daniel. But I love you more."
Underneath the table he takes my hand and squeezes it.

Now
What am I still doing in bed? I need to tell Beaux! I shout to Daniel that I'm going to Beaux. He replies with an okay and then I run to her room. I open the door to find her room empty. I go downstairs into the kitchen but she's not there. Zach's on his phone so I ask if he has seen Beaux. "Not since yesterday." Did Jonah hurt her again? If he has, I'll kill him. I run upstairs and crash into his room. He's lying on the bed in sweats with a petite brunette whose wearing my black shorts and a red vest. Both of them have a shocked look on their face.

"Hope. Is everything okay?"
"The question is are you okay Beaux?"
She gets up and turns towards Jonah who looks at her reassuringly. "I'm great. Now what's up with you?"
"Me and Daniel said I love you to each other last night. Also when we got back, the others did movie night without us."
This makes Beaux laugh. "Oh well. We can have another one." Jonah gets up and walks towards the door. He plants his lips on Beaux's cheek then goes past me out of the door. A minute later, we hear both Jonah and Daniel shouting excitedly at each other. "Why are they so adorable?" Beaux laughs. "I don't know what it is but you gotta love them." We both head out to see what was going on and see Daniel and Jonah hugging. Weirdos.