10 - Beaux's POV

I get up and fall out of bed. Don't ask how. I just did. One minute I was in bed and the next I was on the floor. I hear my door fly open. "What the hell?" Hope comes round my bed and sees me lying on the floor. She smiles and looks like she's trying hard to hold her laugh in. "Sometimes the floor is a better place to sleep." The room fills with Hope's laughter. "You wait til you fall out of bed. Then you won't be laughing" I say as I get up. I stand there, with my arms crossed, whilst Hope tries to regain her composure.
"I have something to tell you."
"I'll listen if you can do it without laughing."
"Okay... Sorry... It was funny... Okay. Daniel asked me to go to lunch with him."
"No way."
"Yes way."
"Omg. He likes you!"
"Do you think he'll tell me at lunch?"
"Duh. Why else would he ask you to lunch? DOPE IS REAL!!!"
"Beaux shut up" she says with a large grin on her face.
"I'm right though. Anyway don't you need to get ready. You have two hours."

I follow her into her room and begin looking through her closet. I pull out an emerald green dress and her fave pair of black heels. Hope comes from the shower. I go into my room and grab the curlers. I run back into the room and start curling her now dry hair whilst she puts on her make up. By the time we're finished, she looks like a model. She looks at herself and then looks at me. "You could be a fashion designer. You'd be better than Rosie." I shake my head. "I wouldn't have you to do all the talking for me. I think we should go downstairs." I change into a normal T-shirt and jeans with my converse and follow Hope. She walks downstairs and the guys' jaws drop. Daniel is wearing a black pair of jeans and a white button down. "I feel under dressed" he says as he takes her hand. She laughs "well I feel over dressed." Which makes everyone else chuckle. They leave and the guys go their separate ways. Jack goes back upstairs. Corbyn goes into the garden, and I hear a splash so I assume he's gone for a swim. Jonah and Zach go into the kitchen. I follow after them. Jonah grabs a few things and turns to Zach. "Pancakes?" Zach nods like an enthusiastic child. Without turning round Jonah says, "so you want pancakes Beaux?" I sit next to Zach. "Sure. Why not?" I talk with Zach about Rosie.
Z- "I don't really like her. She puts me on edge. She was desperate for me to have pink. I mean pink's a nice colour but I preferred orange. I'm just glad it's a jacket and not the whole suit."
Me- "She's a little weird. I think she tries too hard."
J- "She kept staring at me during the fitting. She was adamant for red like a rose but I said no. I said I wanted blue and she looked disappointed."
Me- "Weird."
Jonah nods and says he needs to get his phone off charge. He tells Zach to watch the pancakes. "That's probably a bad idea" I say to Jonah as he walks past me. He just shrugs and leaves. Zach goes towards the frying pan. "Don't do anything stupid." This makes him laugh. "Me? Stupid? Never! So what's the real reason you don't like Rosie?" I look at him, confused. I shift in my seat. "You were holding back. I could tell." So I tell him about what she said to me.
"I knew she liked Jonah. I was after Jonah and all she did was talk about him. She's very obvious."
"Seriously? I didn't realise she liked him that much."
"Well she does."
"Woah."
"Yep."

Jonah walks back in and puts the pancakes on plates and hands them to us. "This is really nice. Thanks." I look up and see Jonah looking back. "Your welcome." Out the corner of my eye, I see Zach stop eating and look up. "Can you guys get a room already?" Jonah hits him on the back of his head. Zach tries to hit Jonah back. It's fun to watch a small person trying to fight a tall person. I grab Zach's arm and Jonah's hand. "You guys act like children." Zach pulls his arm away, puts his chin up and says "I am a child" before leaving the kitchen. We laugh as he finds it difficult to slam the door. After a few attempts he does. We carry on laughing until I feel something pull at my hand. "Sorry. I forgot I still had it" I say as Jonah rubs the back of his neck with the hand I held. "It's fine." I just nod. The silence is becoming awkward so I get up and leave. "See ya later."