In a forest somewhere.... Again. No rain clouds though...

Zuko came crashing through the bushes, shouting about not finding food and how he wasn't meant to be a fugitive. I dunno; I wasn't listening. I was sitting on a rock, watching Iroh stare at a flower.
"Uncle? What are you doing?" Zuko sounded like such a curious child.
For a moment, I forgot I was mad at him and almost smiled. Caught myself, though.
"You are looking at the rare White Dragon bush!" Iroh said excitedly. "Its leaves make a tea so delicious it's heartbreaking!" he sighed before frowning and staring at the bush again. "That, or it's the white jade bush, which is poisonous."
"We need food, not tea," Zuko grumbled. "I'm going fishing."
He stalked off towards the river, and for a moment, I contemplated helping him but decided against it.

Iroh sat there and stroked his beard. "Delectable tea? Or deadly poison?"
"Deadly poison," I said blankly, and he turned to face me. "If in doubt, don't."
"But, what if it is the White Dragon bush?" Iroh questioned calmly, and I recognised this as one of our philosophical debate sessions.
"Better to err on the side of caution and not risk potential death."
"But if we did not take risks, then we would not be living."
"I'd rather live my life without drinking the poisons of the world."
Iroh chuckled. "Then you shouldn't cling to your anger like that."
"When did this become about me? You're the one contemplating drinking a poisonous plant," I said defensively, immediately becoming subconsciously aggressive.
"You have been out of sorts since the argument with Zuko," Iroh said gently. "It's been two days since then, and you have both barely exchanged more than a thank you or hello. In fact, you barely speak at all."
I looked off to the left. "Too proud, I guess."

"Who? You, or him?"
"Both," I shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I stopped being mad when I woke up after the argument."
Iroh chuckled. "Don't let your pride stand in the way of true friendship. Zuko values your friendship more than he will admit."
I smiled at Iroh.
"I'm sure," I stood up and looked around the clearing. "I'm going to see if I can find Zuko, don't touch that plant."
Iroh hummed absently as he stared at the plant again.