.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cole.

I miss the love of my life, my everything, she left me without a single word, she didn't even come to see her dad in the hospital all these while, I prayed she would one day show up there and I'll apologise, I visited her house praying just one, maybe she might just open the door and see me.

After she met me in my room with Chan, she thought I did drugs, I  called her severally, I texted but she didn't respond to any, all our friends tried all they could but none could reach her, when I remembered she would be with her dad I went there straight ahead but she wasn't just there, I tried to find out from miss Sharkey but she said Ira left already and Ira never returned.

Ira, I don't do drugs, okay, I cry in my head, she sent me the letter she got at the embassy, I went there to see if she came around but she didn't she forfeited the work. It was all my fault.

I didn't give up on her, neither on the dreams she wanted to achieve, I kept to my promise and I did all she wanted to do, all she told me she wanted at the bridge during our first year, six years just gone, I can't forgive myself if I never get to see her.

My family has not been okay, dad confronted me about the project I was doing behind his back, because the stupid paparazzi sold me out and released the news on TV for dad and everyone interested in the Michaelson's story to watch.

I didn't let dad have control over me like he used to  well if it were before he could have, but not anymore not even then, my girlfriend just abandoned me and never return, I used bad words on dad like I told him everything going through my head I know I was disrespectful but I didn't care then.

I moved out and few weeks later Ryder moved out and beth, she abandoned dad just the way Ira left me.
Life is definitely so unfair, I don't associate with girls, put it this way opposite sex, I employ more men than women, and I still keep my distance from the few women I work with, I don't Want to have a regret when Ira finally shows up from wherever she ran too, I'll still receive her cause I can't deny the fact I still love her.

Its been like a year and six months since I haven't heard from her and its killing me, I only visualize her in my imagination.

I still hang out with bridge, Chan, win, baby Adriana who is super beautiful, she's Chan and Wins kid, and I don't fail to treat Jeremy like my own, he's handsome just like his father Bridge, I just pray he doesn't turn to a Playboy.

After Ira left, Win decided to add another name to Adriana naming her after her God mother Ira, I don't fail to describe Her God mother's appearance to her tiny ears. A lot has been going on and til Ira returns more are going to be happening for sure.

Back to the present. "Hey man". I greet bridge giving him a guys shake as he enters my house drawing me away from the little word I was making.
   I started questioning him about his trip to see his family.

" I'll go get a bottle of wine". He says as he head for the door to the wine collection. He's like my brother so he is free to  move around the house to any corner he deserves, his phone buzz from the table he dropped it on, he's far away and the noise is really not favourable to my ears. I pick it up to help him switch it till he returns, like always the devil works in mysterious ways, my hands freeze on the power button as the caller's name flash on the screen.

Ira's name is on the screen, she just called him, I went through his call log and I find out that he's been with her for the past nine months, it is said that the devil you know is better than the one you don't know, I didn't know I have a Judas amongst my friends.