Thunder Storm ~Daymnial x Reader~

(A/N - This is pretty short compared to what I usually make, but I just want to give ya'll some content :) ALSO, IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY, I KNOW I PROMISED A LEMON, BUT MY ANXIETY GOT THE BEST OF ME AND I COULDN'T MAKE IT. I'LL MAKE IT AS SOON AND I FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT)

~Word Count - 560 ~

  You quickly woke up to the sound of thunder outside, causing you to jump with slight violence and you sit up in your bed.

  Peacefully laying beside you was your boyfriend Daniel, who was still sound asleep, not bothered in the slightest by the raging storm going on outside.

  There were more crashes of thunder and seeing the light from the lightning didn't help.

  It continued for a little while longer and you eventually gave in to your emotions. starting to softly cry, trying to not wake Dan up from his surprisingly deep slumber.

  A large crash of thunder erupted, causing you to let out a small squeak of fear before pulling your legs up to your chest and covering your ears. You were absolutely petrified of thunderstorms, you HATED them. However, you had never told Dan about that. You have never told anyone.

  After a few moments of this continuing you felt movement beside you, you looked over to Dan to see him sitting up and yawning.

  He looked over at you to see you shaking and crying quietly, and he immediately pulled you into a tight embrace and softly asked you what happened.

  "I'm-"

  You were about to answer when another crash of thunder was heard and the rain fell down even harder. You jumped once again and clinged onto his shirt.

  "You don't like thunderstorms?. . ." He muttered, looking down to look at you.

  He pulled you into his lap and held you closer, "Hey, don't worry. You're safe here, you're safe with me. . ." He said as soothingly as possible in an attempt to calm you down.

  The storm kept raging on, and it obviously wasn't stopping anytime soon. After a bit your tears stopped rolling down but Dan still felt guilty that he wasn't able to help you very much.

  You rested your head on his chest, listening to the sound of his gentle and slow heartbeat and Dan gently ran his hand through your hair as you started to calm down again. He softly spoke to you, telling you that you were safe with him, and nothing bad would happen.

  You held his hand and he kissed your forehead. You did as much as you could to block out the sounds of the strong storm outside and only listen to Dan's calming whispers, as well as his heartbeat.

  With the help of your boyfriend, you soon fell asleep.

  By the time you woke up again it was the morning. The storm had gone and you were still being held by Dan, who was laying down once again and sleeping.

  You gave him a smol kiss before properly cuddling up against him, and you silently thank him before drifting back off to sleep.

  (A/N - Lmao im srryyyyy- Im working on a scenarios thingy where yall are taking another step in your relationship, so yea, hope you enjoyed this as well as will enjoy that :3)