Cookie ~Elias x Reader~

(A/N - Hey Discord, I'm outing ya'll. My Discord has been heccin horni for some Elias content from me, so here it is. Except I'm not making it 18+ :) Does Elias know how to bake? I have no idea, but lets say no. The reader will be baking cookies with Elias and they are already together, and Discord will understand why I made them bake cookies if they were there while basically everyone was requesting this good boi. Anyways, this Author's Note is really long, so I'm done now, enjoy!)

~ Word Count - 913 ~

  You and Elias were both really bored while in the house alone. You know you could easily leave, but you don't want to leave your boyfriend in boredom until his brother comes back. Elias was sitting in the living room just watching some YouTube while you were just standing in the kitchen while leaning over the counter looking at your phone. Eventually, you were tired of being really bored, and decide to see if Elias will let you bake and/or bake with you.

  You walk over to Elias, who was sitting on the couch, and you lean over the couch and hug him from behind, "Hey El?~" Elias slowly leans into your touch as he hums in response to your 'question'. "Can I bake with you? We can bake something for us and Dan when he comes back from his classes!" "Sure, if we have the ingredients to bake anything." "Yay! Thank you El!" Elias chuckles at your childish demeanor when it comes to baking, and stands up with you to check up on the cabinets to see what you two could possibly bake.

  (Haha, I'm on my way to find my cookie recipe book~)

  "Do we need to fine a recipe online for something to bake?" "Hm. . . No, It's alright I have pretty much a photographic memory when it comes to baking recipes! We have the ingredients to make some sort of cookie." Elias gives you a side glance in confusion of how you can remember recipes like the back of your hand.

  "Okay, we need granulated sugar, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 1/2 sticks of butter, 1 egg, water, and vanilla." Elias looks over at you again in much confusion, "How can you remember all of that?" You softly giggle at Elias's innocent confusion. "My mom and dad owned a bakery together and they were really passionate about baking for as long as I can remember, and they taught me a lot of recipes for all sorts of things!" You explain to Elias as you try to get everything you need together (Except your live), "So, can you help me get the baking soda?" "Of course."

  "Why are so many of the ingredients out of my reach?" "Because this isn't your house" Elias laughs out. "OH, right. You and Dan are really tall."

 "Okay!" You clap your hands together excitedly, "Do we have everything?" "I believe so. What do we need to do first?" "We should put the butter in the microwave for a bit to soften it."

~Smol Time Skip~
Author-San actually really enjoys baking, which is why she has an entire book of recipes for bakery items.

  "Hey Eeeeelias?~" "Yes Y/N-" As soon as Elias turns his head to face you, you wipe a small bit of the cookie dough onto Elias's nose, you giggle softly and then go back to thoroughly mixing everything together, leaving Elias looking at you with a confused look.

  "Hey Y/N, I can take over mixing for a bit so you can wash your hands and take a quick break." Elias comments after he cleans his nose of the batter, "Oh! Thank you El!" You happily say and you softly kiss him on the cheek as you slide the bowl over to Elias. "I'll be right back, that you again El~"

  And then she goes to the bathroom.~
~Smol Time skip~

  You walk back into the kitchen while stretching, "Alright El, we should start ma-" "Elias?" You look around, confused, because he wasn't there. "Right here Y/N." You turn around, "Oh, there you are! What were y-" Elias wipes a small amount of cookie dough onto Your cheek. "D-Did you just?" "Possibly. New let's go, we need to make the batter in actually cookies." Elias chuckles out, "Okay!~"

  (I'm sorry about this next part, Discord requested a small amount of more sauce in this oneshot.)

  You reach for a napkin to clean off your cheek, but Elias gently grabs you by the wrist, "Huh? What's the matter E-" Elias wraps his other arm around your waist and pulls you towards him, and licks the batter off of your cheek.

  "O-Oh. . . I'm just gonna walk past this and pretend I didn't see this. . ." You and Elias both look over, and see a very confused Dan, "I-I'm sorry Dan!" You pull away from Elias's hold, turn around, and cover your very red face with your hands, waiting for Dan to leave the room.

  "Sorry Y/N. . ." You take a deep breath to calm your racing heart and smile at Elias, "It's okay, you did nothing wrong! Now let's finish baking these cookies, I'm hungry!~"

~EXTRA~

  Dan chuckles at you and Elias, "Soooooo, am I gonna get any nieces or nephews soon?"