What If You Went Yandere For Them?

(A/N - I love how in my idea page I made everyone at least slightly scared and then there's fucking Stephen and Jay, legit helping you kill a person. I fixed that though, but there's still Jay. These men and womaan definitely love you if they stay with you, my god.)

Dan

  Uhm. . . Let's just say that I had an idea about the recent stuff, but I'm not risking getting attacked by Wattpad Karens. Just use your imagination for Dan~

Hosuh

  Hosuh was scared, now Hosuh lik.

  Let me remind you that Hosuh likes anime.

Stephen

  He's aware of the many different forms of yanderes, but he fucking hopes you're a complete psycho.

Jay

  He's also aware of the different forms of yanderes, and he probably low-key HOPES you're a 100% phycho.

  He'd probably help you hide the body and clean the evidence to be honest.

  There's also the chance he's help you do the stabby stabbies.

Ann

  She'd be really scared because of the way she figured it out. She saw you cleaning the knife from all the blood. Eventually she learns to live with it and is willing to wash all your bloodied clothes for you (Sometimes.) She's also willing to keep your secret for you. 

  What a good girl.

Jocat

  He's also be really scared once he figures it out, but you get him to be calm and not tell anyone after a while. The only thing he'd help you with is keeping the secret for you.