How They Tell If Your Upset

(A/N - I'm starting to get slightly concerned about my Discord server for requesting some real odd stuff. I might also just permanently add Ann to this if there is enough demand for her. And I guess because, well, more women.)

Dan 

  You start snapping at everyone and everything, eventually just sitting in a corner and crying your eyes out. Dan just lets you lay in bed, eat food, and draw what you want to until you feel better. Maybe with a bit of cuddles if you don't completely feel like killing Dan (Yet).

Hosuh 

  Whenever you hear any slightly loud noise, you run for a 'safe' corner. Whenever you see anything that moves quickly, you run for a 'safe' corner. The only living thing you let near you is Hosuh and he gives you all the love he can possibly give you. (Without this story part becoming 18+, of course.)

Stephen 

  You get EXTREMELY clingy. Not letting him leave, tightly cuddling him in bed, and never letting him leave you unless he needs to go to the bathroom or you cry yourself to sleep. Much love is given.

Jay 

  Your stuttering, shaking, and nervous twitches get MUCH worse. It takes around 10 cups of melted chocolate to get you (Almost) back to normal. And cuddles. Many cuddles. You're basically on your period when your upset. But he gives you chocolate.

Gavin 

  You don't defend him during his often arguments with his older brother, just going into a different room. Sometimes, if you feel extremely upset, you will snap on the two brothers and just yell at them, most of the time it's because of you being annoyed with everything but it hurts Gavin a lot to see you upset because of him. Therefore, he stays quiet until you feel better and lets his pets do the work of comforting you.

Ann 

  You never really show that you're upset around Ann because you feel like it's a burden to her. However, there are times were you can't hold your emotions back. But Ann usually figures it out easily by offering you food. You really love food so you usually give a very enthusiastic 'Yes' but when your upset, you just begrudgingly agree to eat. If she gives you enough food that was with her love then you'll get happier.