Chapter 1.

(Rewritten)
Sasha's P.O.V

Time decides who you meet in your life. Heart decides who you want in your life. And your behavior decides who will stay in your life.

The air was alive with the howling of wolves.

Brothers and sisters raced behind a female with ears of silver and a pelt of starless night. In their hunt she was the leader, her cries that were the loudest and fiercest, her hunger that forced them ever deeper into foreign territory. This night was her first as lead huntress, and she believed with all her heart it was the first of many to come.

The female was cunning, but young.

And knew not the death her pack had waiting for them.

oOo

"Goooooood Morning Shadow Cross! It is a cool 58 this morning, chance of rain low, chance of a perfect autumn day? 100% Hope you all have a great day! And now sports with Joyce..."

I pulled my quilt over my head. My body trembled slightly, the vividness of the dream replaying over and over behind my closed eyes.

It had felt so goddess damned real.

"Would you get up already!" My younger sister called. Brittany waited for a reply, getting none, she shouted again. "I will throw your cat out, get up!"

With a defeated sigh, but I pulled off the blanket and glanced towards my alarm-clock, it read 7:06

Oh shit!

I was up and out of bed, half dressed, teeth brushed, hair braided in five minutes flat.

I darted through the lightening living room and cut into the kitchen. I glanced around, swearing when I realized Brittany wasn't there. No breakfast then. Rushing outside, I sighed in relief to see Brittany was still standing in the driveway. Albeit impatiently. She leaned against her white Kawasaki, her arms crossed over her chest, her booted foot tapping against the cobblestone driveway.

She let out a long sigh as she slipped her phone into her back pocket, glancing over her shoulder as she swung her leg over the bike. She handed me a helmet, clipping one on herself. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked mockingly, her green eyes shining playfully. I took it, chuckled softly before hopping on behind her, my arms automatically wrapping tightly around her waist. "Feed me. Love me, actually, just feed me. Your love's probably poisonous anyways." I replied just as mockingly.

She rolled her eyes, before turning her attention forward, kicking back the kickstand. I screwed my eyes shut and took a deep breath. I would never admit it out-loud, but I was deathly afraid of motorcycles.

We pulled out of the long driveway, turning onto the main road. We weaved in and out of lanes, dodging cars, red-lights, and stop signs as we went. The cold morning air snapped at my jacket, bringing back the vivid memories of my dream.

I waited until Brittany had circled around the road that surrounded the pond which lay directly in front of the school, pulled into her parking space, and turned the motorcycle off, before I dare to open my eyes. The distantly rising sun blinded me momentarily. Once my eyes adjusted, I glanced down towards my sister.

Brittany was looking back at me, leaning against her helmet, green eyes gleaming with amusement. "Too fast for you?" I got off the bike with a huff, unclipping my own helmet, "Eat me."

She made a face, "Just because we don't have the same parents doesn't make that any less incestuous. You're a freak," A creepy smile split her face. "I like it."