Chapter 7.

(Rewritten)
Sasha's P.O.V

It doesn't matter where you're going. It's who you have beside you.

I sat up slowly, wincing at the pain flowering in my shoulder. My body ached all over, bones feeling heavy as lead. Carefully, I settled my bare feet down on the cold wooden floor. I pushed myself upwards, teetering uncontrollably.

My hand shot out towards the nightstand, stilling my swaying body. "Five days and I can barely stand," I grumbled to myself, feeling ashamed of my lack of motor control. My thigh screamed in protest when I placed weight on it. I quickly leaned on my uninjured leg, quieting the screaming of my leg. Once completely sure I wouldn't topple over, I took a tentative step forward.

The weight of my entire body was suddenly on my thigh, which buckled at the sudden pressure. With a startled cry, my uninjured leg shot forward, catching my body.

The door that led to the healer's was pushed open, the creak of its hinges caused my head to snap towards the sudden sound. A familiar blonde head popped through the doorway, blue eyes colored with concern.

Her mouth dropped open. Without a word she hurried through the doorway, clearing the distance between us in five swift bounds. Her gentle hands slid under my arm, pulling me upward. I leaned heavily against her, supporting myself on my uninjured leg.

The look she gave me suggested an explanation for just what I thought I was doing.

"I just wanted to take a shower, I want to go home, Mom is probably worried sick, and Dad is pissed, I need to get home so they know I'm okay. And I'm not going back stinking of chemicals and hospital beds."

Audrey pursed her lips, glancing from me to the bathroom, then back to me. Finally, she sighed, shaking her head. "Alright, come on," She said, walking forward. My mouth dropped open in amazement, shock filling my gaze. "I-I can leave?" I asked, quickly hopping forward, careful to keep weight off of my right leg. Not replying, Audrey kept her eyes forward, and continued walking towards the bathroom.

Once we entered, Audrey reached across my chest and flicked on the light-switch. Warm golden light illuminated the spacious, white and black titled bathroom.

Audrey kicked the door closed behind us, stretching awkwardly to lock it with her free hand. Once the door was secure, she led me towards the tub, setting me easily on the side of it. Audrey straightened up, crossing her arms.

She stayed like that for several seconds before saying, "Well?"

Confused, my brows furrowed, "Well, what?" The blonde rolled her eyes in exasperation, before motioning towards my thin green gown. "Take your clothes off so we can shower," She stated matter-of-factly, as if it was the most obvious thing on the face of this earth.

"W-We?"

Heat flared in my cheeks. So many thoughts were running through my mind that it my head ache. Shock coursed through me as the sound of clothes rustling registered in my ears. My head shot upwards, eyes widening in astonishment. She tugged the loose superman tee up and over her head, slight frown on her lips as she moved to undo her bra. "W-What are you doing?" I stuttered, voice trembling.

"Getting undressed, what does it look like?"

I swallowed nervously, my face flushing an even deeper red. "W-Why in front of m-me?" I mumbled, unable to tear my gaze away from her exposed skin. Audrey noticed my staring, a half smirk forming on her lips.

Her eyes having a playful glint. Unconsciously, my tongue shot out, wetting my dry lips. Audrey's eyes followed the movement like a hawk, a shiver running through her body.