Final Author's Note

AAAAA! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S DONE!!! To be honest, this book felt like it took years to write-- and while I dearly love this story and Archer, Cogs, and Pip, I am really glad that it's finally finished.

Many times, I thought about discontinuing this book; there were moments when it felt like the plot was too thick, or that I didn't know where to go from there. And it was during those times that I just wanted to quite writing the book.

But then something stopped me;

The fact that people were reading it.

Not only that, but there were people who couldn't wait for the next chapter to find out what happened next and well... I didn't want to let them down. I wanted to introduce them to this world, to these characters-- I wanted to make them laugh with Pip's silly antics and I wanted them to cry at the sadder scenes.

But most of all, I wanted Archer's story to be told.

This character (and Pip, Cogs, and Galen as well) all hold very special places in my heart and I'm sad that I had to let some of them go. But even when I have to let old characters go, I am reminded that I have new characters who need there story told.

Speaking of which...

If you enjoyed this novel and are a fan of steampunk novels, it would mean the world to me if you would check out my newly released steampunk novel, Skyrun. 

As a companion novel to this book, Skyrun features some characters mentioned in this book-- and, yes, I did that on purpose-- and I hope you will like them as much as you liked these characters!

Also, YES, there will hopefully be LOTS of humor and wacky antics as well!

So, if you like humor and steampunk, stick around for Skyrun!

Also, as a final note, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!! As I stated above, you guys reading this means the world to me and I feel so blessed that I was able to write in an obscure genre like gaslamp fantasy and people would still read it, lol.

So thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

--the_twilight_writer