More from the author.

Looking for more of my writing? Below are some of my other novels that I hope you will enjoy!

Synopsis; 'When Liam Bromswell sneaks aboard a pirate airship to prove a point, he thinks he's in for an adventure of a lifetime. But life sailing through an open sky turns out to be much harder than he ever imagined, and he'll have to survive a vixen captain, a cold-hearted quarter master, and a slew of other adventures before he can make it home again.

Set in the same world as Enter Abyss, 'Skyrun' explores the rich and complex world of Maufaria told from the point of view of Archer's distant relative. In this tale of adventure, one boy will discover the art of being a slightly better cabin boy, as well as what it means to find one's family...'

Genre; steampunk, adventure, pirates, action, fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, young adult

Other stories;

Synopsis; Ajay Kumar is not the sort of person who likes adventures; those sorts of things are better left in the pages of books, where they can't bother you. But when a casual day at the lake takes a dark turn, he finds himself whisked away to another world filled with magic, monsters, and a Nightling prince with more attitude than Ajay would have liked. Now, this awkward non-adventurer of a boy must join a questing party of strange and powerful creatures; learning the dark and archaic arts of magic in order to fulfil his destiny and hopefully make it back to his own world in one piece... preferably before his library books are due.

Genre; Fantasy, epic fantasy, magical world, young adult, adventure

For updates on new or upcoming stories, you can also follow my Wattpad page @The_twilight_writer or for fun writing advice and prompts you can check out my Instagram; twilight_writings