"And the game begins with Gryffindor gaining possession of the Quaffle!" Lee was commentating the match. You flew after Angelina as she flew towards the hoops and scored for Gryffindor. "Angelina Johnson scores taking the lead! That's 10 points to Gryffindor! And what an attractive girl she is-"

"Jordan!"

"Sorry professor." The crowd cheered and even Oliver's expression softened.

"Relax Wood we'll be fine!" You called out to him as the match resumed. Hufflepuff had now gained the Quaffle but not for long. As Malcolm Preece tried to throw the Quaffle to Tamsin Applebee, you flew up between the two grabbing the ball and flying to the Hufflepuff hoops. You dodged their keeper and threw the Quaffle into the hoop scoring for Gryffindor.

"(y/n) McGonagall scores! That's 10 points for Gryffindor! How that girl hasn't been snatched up by one of the boys in this school I'll never know, she's a legen-"

"JORDAN I AM WARNING YOU!" McGonagall yelled.

"Just being honest professor." He responded. The crowd started cheering again although you could hardly see them due to the rain. You flew towards Katie who threw you the Quaffle, weaving through the players you threw the ball behind you so Katie could score.

"Katie Bell scores! 10 points to Gryffindor! The girls on this team really show you how it's done!" Lee yelled into the microphone. You noticed the Hufflepuff chasers were heading to the Gryffindor goal so you flew to aid Oliver, he deflected the ball and sent it your way. Taking the chance you fly over towards the hoops and scored for Gryffindor.

"(y/n) McGonagall scores another 10 points for Gryffindor!" Lee yelled. After a while, Gryffindor were 50 points up. Through the rain, you could see Wood gesturing the team over. 

"I called for time out!" He yelled as you all flew over. 

"What's the score?" Harry asked. 

"We're fifty points up," Wood spoke. "but unless we get the Snitch soon, we'll be playing into the night. 

"I've got no chance with these on." Harry pointed at his glasses. 

"Harry come here." You pulled out your wand.

"Why've you got your wand?" Fred asked. 

"Saftey reasons." You winked as you held up your wand to his glasses. "Impervius!" You tapped your wand on his glasses. "They'll repel water now." You smiled at the boy. Everyone's eyes lit up especially Woods. Suddenly Wood pushed past Harry and started to leave kisses all over your face. 

"Bloody hell Oliver get off!" You laughed as you shoved the boy off.

"I love you (y/n) McGonagall! Brilliant! Ok team let's go!" Oliver smiled. You all flew out to the pitch and resumed play but after a while, you were all feeling the effects of the heavy rain.  

"That boy better get the snitch I'm soaked and it's bloody freezing!" You yelled as you tried to carry on playing. Suddenly the crowd stopped cheering, looking up to where you saw the crowd looking you saw Harry falling from the sky at an alarming rate.

"Arresto Momentum!" Dumbledore yelled as he held up his finger and slowed Harry's falling body before it crashed into the sand below.

---

"Looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron questioned.

"Peaky? What d'you expect? He fell over a hundred feet!" Fred replied.

"Yeah, c'mon, Ron. Let's walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see what you look like." George responded.

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does." Harry muttered as he began to open his eyes. You all broke into a smile.

"How're you feeling?" Hermione asked.

"Brilliant." He sarcastically responded.

"You gave us a right scare there mate."

"What happened?"

"You fell off your broom." You told him.

"I meant the match, who won?"

"No one blames you, Harry. The Dementors aren't meant to come on the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. After he saved you, he sent them straight off." Hermione answered after an uncomfortable silence.

"If you must know Diggory got the Snitch, just after you fell. He didn't realise what had happened. When he looked back and saw you on the ground, he tried to call it off. Wanted a re-match. But they won fair and square .... even Wood admits it." George spoke.

"Where is Wood?" Harry questioned.

"Still in the showers, we think he's trying to drown himself." Fred responded.

"DON'T TELL HIM THAT!" You hit Fred after you said every word. Harry looked down in defeat. "Right on that note, we're leaving." You grabbed Fred and George by the ears and dragged them out of the hospital wing and through the corridors to get back to the changing rooms.

"What was that for?" Fred whined as both twins held their ears in pain.

"What was that for? The boy has been through enough I don't think he needs you to tell him that Oliver is trying to drown himself in the bloody shower!"

"You two argue like a married couple." George smirked.

"If you aren't careful Weasley you'll be the next one drowning in the showers!" You grumbled at him. You three walked in comfortable silence when Fred spoke up.

"Do ya think we'll win?"

"We lost by a hundred points, right? So if Hufflepuff lose to Ravenclaw and we beat Ravenclaw and Slytherin-" George interrupted you.

"Hufflepuff'll have to lose by at least two hundred points."

"But if they beat Ravenclaw-" Fred began.

"No way, Ravenclaw are too good. But if Slytherin lose against Hufflepuff ..." You interrupted him.

"It all depends on the points - a margin of a hundred either way." George added.

"Look let's just forget about it for now. I'm sure we'll win next time and get the cup. Let's just focus on making sure Oliver isn't dead in the shower." The boys agreed as you walked into the changing rooms to find Oliver.