I had could not let myself be a Vulgarian. Unlike a Vulgarian, I had to be tactical, analytical, stylish and bold because that's how a seducer was.

"All anti-seducers act the way they do because they share one trait that repels everyone from them; Insecurity. You need to be confident with yourself and your own skin. It's not easy to find security within yourself but one must try their best.

"Looks in seduction does not play a role as important as people think it does. It's simply a bonus as I told you before. Cleopatra was not known to be a woman that was appealing by the face but she was highly intelligent and manipulative. She made men come after her over and over again because she made herself desirable through her actions; the way she moved, the way she talked, the way she dressed herself, the way she always found a balance between everything seduction required." Vince had told me in one of our lessons.

He had told me that I was a beautiful woman and that I had a slight upper hand in seduction.

I was not going let his flattery get to me. In fact, I was just going to ignore his compliments and touches. I was not going to give him a reaction like I did at the bunker on Sunday. I would not allow myself to do that again.

"You're ought to get yourself killed if you're that unaware of your surroundings." I heard Vince's voice and jumped, almost tumbling off the treadmill and turned it off to take a break from running.

"You're back early. I wasn't expecting it." I said checking my wristwatch.

"It's best to always be prepared for the unexpected." He replied as he leaned against the glass door of the gym.

"Will you tell me why you're back so early?" I asked him, taking a swig of water from my water bottle, ignoring his advice that was good for me.

He turned his head to look at the outdoor view of the gym as he spoke, "There's a car show that we have to attend."

"Together?" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded his head.

"You need to be ready in about an hour and a half. Your clothes and accessories have been picked out for you and get ready in my room. Now, Get moving." He said before pushing himself off the glass door and walked away without another word leaving me standing in the gym completely covered in sweat.

I wanted to ask him why I couldn't just get ready in my own room but recalled his spanking threat. Some other day perhaps.

Oh right, I have to move.

I hurried upstairs towards his bedroom and when I was standing in front of the door to his room, I hesitated before pushing it open.

I thought my own room was big but his room... His room was probably twice the size of mine. Opposite to the door of his room was a window in place of a solid wall that opened up to a balcony and overlooked the best view from the whole house. He had a stylish light wood office desk in the corner of the room with a bookshelf behind.

A white bed with white pillows and beige covers and underneath it a white carpet that offset the wooden floorboards and ceilings along with the wooden slabs behind the bed that had a nightstand extending from it from either side of the bed.

Adject to the door when you entered the room was also the modern fireplace made with glass and stone that complimented the milk white wall and lamps. In front of his bed, he even had a TV that popped up from a box type thing. Adjacent to the bed was also a small lounging area with plush and elegant milky white sofas and a wooden table in between. You could look out at the beautiful view sitting there.

Adjacent to the bedroom was a door that led towards the closet and beside the door was the bathroom that was separated from the rest of the room by only a black curtain.