chapter 20

Miracle  pov:
I had skip school  for just  two  days and a lot has happened! Miracle  screamed  at one of her friends  Ashley  as she  narrated the whole  incident  with David and kervin and how Stanley and David  ended  up in detention.
Wow she said , well At least  David  would  learn to leave the poor guy alone, since he got a blue  eye and swollen  nose. That thing  his hideous  one of the girls  says. And they all laugh.
Walking  down the hall i wondered if Kevin  was ok because  everyone was saying  he freaked  out and ain't been  in school  since  then.
The school passed on a blur everything seemed normal, Stanley did wave at me when he passed  by my side  at the hall, he looked  pretty  fine and cherry as always.  Dave on the other hand was grungy that he got benched  at basketball  practice  for getting  detention and also fighting  with another  fellow  team mate. I really  don't know what up with him but he as been  getting  more aggressive  lately.
Except from  David unusual attitude  everything  was pretty  normal.
School  was almost over  so I tested Jessica  to remind  her to come get me since I lent her my car to go hangout  with are  friends, I keep  wandering  whose the friends  because  Stanley  was her only  friend  still  in town and he was here in school. Well she is a big girl and can take care of herself. The Last Bell for the day rang and school  was over students were running  out of class, i decided  to look at my phone  for a message reply from Jessica  but didn't  get  any maybe  she is on her way when the class had empty i left the class to my locker i was at my locker when  a smiley Ashley  walks to me hand in hand with Stanley  here she is she said looking  at him like he was some kind of Christmas  gift . Thank you darling  he said giving  a smile  which  she giggled to not leaving  his hand and still  staring  at him, hi, Stanley  i  had been  looking  for you before I said bumped  into this beautiful damsel and she brought me to you. Well I am your ride home, u my ride, why? I said,,  daaa because  your silt a taad annoying  cousin ordered  me to. Laughing , I said what does she have against you,kevin's head,he said sadly. Ashley, hissed turning  me and Stanley  head to her Stanley  looked at her with glare knowing  she hissed because  she heard Kevin's  name sorry  she said shyly removing her hand from  Stanley  immediately  giving  miracle  a hug  saying  by girl  i have to go catch my ride, she waved bye at Stanley  with a smile  as she runs off towards the exit.
Shaking  my head  at my friend i say ok let go to Stanley  who  was staring at a retreating Ashley  probably  wondering  what happened.  Oh, he said yeah let leave this school  it Starting  to suffocate me.

We hed to Kevin's  car or is it Stanley's  car i would  have to ask because  it quite  hasn't  been cleared  out. Stanley opens the passengers side for me and I seat in gently he climbs to the drivers  seating and says ok put  on your seat belt  because  you would  need it. He brings out a set of glasses  from  his backpack  which  was shocking, he looks at me and smiles saying  i am Short sited so I need it to drive.  Not that it helps  he says that lowly.
You said I ask, he smiles  again  nothing.
The car was packed  close to the exit  in a way  that he just have to reverse out of the parking  lot to the road and drive  straight to his destination.