CHAPTER ONE

Kevin pov:

Being late would have been better than witnessing the awful look on people faces when they realize that the person driving the classic black ford that just packed in front of gateway high is no other than nerdy Kevin.
It was obvious that no one would be expecting the most awkward guy at school to be driving such a car or maybe i was just reading meaning to people faces, i couldn't help the. Creepy feeling that everyone was talking about me as i walk down the hallway with my Head down as i got to my locker i take a look all the way back to the entrance door, sighing at least i made it to my locker without facing anyone. I begin with the task of opening my locker and putting my books in the locker and taking only the ones i need and putting it in my bag.
All of a sudden the hall goes silent and one could hear only the noise of a bouncing ball, i take a long sigh that must be David Maccorny and is team mate, one don't have to look to know they are walking in slow motion along side the cheerleaders and right infront with David the captain of gateway high basketball team the eagles, is gateway high favorite and Queen bee "miracle Simson" the most popular person in gateway high.
This are the school coolest kids and biggest jerks in gateway high, they are treated like gods that why the complete silence when ever they walk into a room and the admiration stare. I take longer time looking into my locker with my head right inside to avoid looking the way of the cool kids as they walked passed me i take a long sigh and immediately shuting my locker as silently as i could i wouldn't want to catch anyone of them attention as they could already be looking for me to teach me a lesson. Gateway High as an unwritten social standad law, a nerd like me can't drive a cool car.
I was glad when the noise stated which meant they were out of the Hall or far from people. I immediately move as first as i can to my First Class of the day. I was really glad that the bell rang immidiatly i entered the class.
Well welcome back to school i said to myself