chapter 21

Miracles POV:
Truly I did need the seat belt,five minutes to Stanley driving and I was already screaming at the top of my lungs that he stops the car, firstly, he hit the garbage can parked behind is car, when he had no reason reversing in the first place, he said hoops my bad, then he tried moving forward but end up speeding and climbing the nearest curb scaring every nearby student on the work part he managed to come down with out hitting anyone. Like who drives into a work part , are you blind ! That what I kept screaming. Immediately he stopped the car , I opened the door and flew out of the car. He just laughed and said be careful you could hurt yourself. I was so mad at this point, what!  Why drive if you can't see! Who gave u a drivers licence!I said there is no way in Gods name I am riding with you in that car. All Stanley did was to look at me dumb founded as I ranted on of how he could have killed someone and how dangerous it is for him to keep driving.  I am sorry, Stanley said .it not about sorry I said I am not coming with you, u can tell Stephen I took a cab home. No no no he screamed coming down from the car so fast I didn't even notice him jump down through the opened passenger door still he was in front of me, ok I am sorry, but please you would have to come with me unless I wouldn't be able to save Kelvin from your crazy cousin, she is threatening to tell him things is innocent mind can't comprehend,  he said all this looking so serious like it was a really life or death situation, It was funny I was lost wondering what Stephanie could say to Kelvin when Stanley started dangling is phone in my face saying see, looking at the picture I can see a selfie  picture of Stephanie with her hands around a the neck of a pouting kelvin, with a tag saying watching "How I met your mother with the my new movie buddy, isn't he sooo cute" oh , I said,so Kelvin is the friend Stephanie is hanging out with. You see why you have to come with me Stanley said in a pleading voice. Ok ok stop begging I would come with you I said. Yeeeeyeee Stanley screamed,so let go save Kelvin, he was about to go in to the car again through the passenger sit, when I tugged at is shirt he looked back at me dumb founded. The car keys,I said with my hands stretched out, what? He said, if I would be going with you I would be driving, I replied oh, he said scratching is head, ok he said taking out the car keys from is pocket, it was a   small remote button, before he dropped it in my hands he said promise me that you wouldn't let Kelvin no about this, I  smiled and said promise.
The ride with Stanley was fun as I got to know more about Kelvin, I even found our that he actually owns the Range rover he and Stanley rides to school, and DAT he built the engine of the car himself making it faster and better than other rang rovers I was really impressed by that, Stanley said it due to the improvement, Kevin made on the car that why he could drive it cause it as sound controller that tells you of your environment and it extra sensitive it picks up all object that around , though he doesn't understand the whole thing but he also can connect the voice of the car to his Bluetooth, he showed me his Bluetooth,that why I didn't hear what it was saying before during is terrible driving..
Though Stanley was interesting company he was bad at giving directions, I had to snatch his Bluetooth before he agreed to let me hear the directions my self from the cars navigator, after that we got to a beautiful area with an open park and nice looking small cottage like buildings, our destination was in front of a twin mini flat that looked like a modern cottage painted in purple. I was told to pack in the space between the houses.
Welcome to my humble aboard Stanley said leading me in to a beautiful front small gate that had a very pretty lawn which looked a little different from the house beside it ,Stanley explained that the other twin house was his and the one we walking up to the door is Kelvins.