chapter eighteen

Kevin's pov:
Stanley  was always  by my side  during  hard times and didn't  leave  me still he was sure I was ok.
He did let me know  my mum was upset  after seeing  me acting  hysterical i rolled my eye at his use of word and agreed to follow  him back downstairs  to calm her down.
It been  long  since  I had gotten  any of my flash backs, or gotten  hysterical, but the incident  at the cafeteria  spiked me, i don't like  being  that way it makes me feel weird  and get flash back. My mum tells me I black  out when  it happens  and I don't  remember  my  actions. Though  this time I remember  seeing  blood and freaking  out because  I hate the sight and  stench of blood  then everything  began   to play  in slow  motion  and i saw an escape so i took it and when i left the cafeteria  i knew  staying  at school  means more  trouble, when o got  home i actually  didn't  realize  she was there i just sped off into  my room because  I didn't  want to be interviewed. I took a shower, cleaned myself  up, then I received  a call from Yan asking  if I was ok and a lot of other stuff I didn't  hear then I dropped  the call after saying  I was home and I was okay. 
I had been  playing  video games since still  Stanley  came and joined  me.
Going  down the  stairs  i  saw my mum  sister with my aunt  and the triplet i didn't  know  what i was going  to say to them.
Stanley, cheerfully  said look who is here the they all raised there head my mum eyes where glassy and are cheap was steared stained so were the triplets  only my aunt  had cleaned  her tears before  turning  to look  at us  as I got  down  the stairs  i looked  at all of them.
It felt weird  to say sorry, since I  knew  i had no control  over the past incident  but I felt bad about  making  my family  cry. So I just  said, mum what for dinner?,  are eyes widen looking  at me curiously as I moved  forward  to them on the couch,  I, bent down  infront  of her and cleaned  her tears, while saying  ok I guess  I would  be making  dinner.
Then I turned to the triplets  how about  having  Marconi  and cheese  i said tickling  my 7 ears old sisters one by one, hmm they all swiped  my hands while  giggling my aunt  just smiled  and nud yes, mum smiled  but not completely. 
So I stood up and dragged  Stanley  to the kitchen  saying  we are making  a beautiful  dinner  for everybody, he grond  saying  now i get to be slave boy  just because  i am nice.  I chuckled, laughing  at his pout.
By the time dinner was ready  everyone  was more lively and mum was much better. 
We  all didn't  discuss  the day seen and I was glad that it was over, though  mum kept engageing me  in conversations  about everything and anything  she knew  would  interest  me, I guess  she was making  sure  I wasn't  in my dark space  as my Therapist  labeled  it.
The night ended  with Stanley  insisting  on a family  sleepover  as he put  it, he was so childish.
Now we were all camped outside at the backyard  of the house on a Monday night  in tent and a bonfire had been  lit,the nice thing  was that Stanley  dad joined  us after he came  back  from his trip  to the city.
Having  Stanley  dad  around  always make me feel  exited because  me and him had alot in common  and we understood  each  other very  well. I knew  my mum sister  might  had dragged  the tired  man to our improptu camp. We all guarded around  him listening  to his childhood  tales  and a how his mighty  brother  my dad was always his hero. The triplets  enjoyed  hearing  about  my dad since my mum  dies  really  talk about  him, she kept  giving me glances to see if I didn't  like  the conversations,  but I did and was always  happy  hearing  them i knew they said i became  traumatic over my  dad death which  i witnessed.
But  since  I grew  older and I  am getting  better.