CHAPTER FIFTHEEN

Stanley pov:
Ok,  it always  interesting  when Kevin  was mad at me, he is always  more interesting  that way, throwing insult and sacarstic comments meant  to hurt me bust sounds funny.
Though this time i think  i might  have over pushed him, i had to drive  with my mum in aunt Grace car while  he dropped  the triplets  at school because  he kept  treating  to break  every  bone in my body  and it kinda of seems like is willing to try just because  i bunt  his silly  clothes.  I got him new ones but he says they are ugly and not his style,  i wonder what is style is his old clothes  look  hippy  and he looked  like an homeless  person  in them. He looked  really  cool in the new dress3 though  he wore one of his oversized  jackets  on it immediately  he stepped  out of the door, i got to school  earlier  since  he had to drop his sisters  first, so am here waiting  for him at his luker, he can't  be so mad at me in school  i think.
I was  distracted  talking  to Bella  and her friend  willow, they were always  hitting  on me at the same  time as creepy  as it was i couldn't  get rid of them without hurting  there feelings.
Someone  cleared there throat  really  loudly  behind  me startling the girls as i turned  around  Kevin  stood  behind me  with a frown  and his hood on,  i smirk and  said  i thought  you would be late for class  he just  growls at me and rudely  uses  is side  to push  me away  from  his lucker  which  i was resting on.  I laugh as the girls  scream  catching  my weight before  i fall on them, they glare at Kevin  which he ignore,  as the girls bombed me trying to know  if i was fine.  All the  attention  on me.