CHAPTER FIVE

Stanley pov:
How was school today Kevin mum aunt Grace attacked us both as we entered the house a grumbleing Kevin pushed passed is mother and went upstairs straight to his room . His mum laugh and said i guess that's means it went well she said teasingly with a smile on her face she turned to me and says what up with grumpy pants. I don't know he just seem extra grumpy today. Aunt Grace stated laughing and said you would get use to him am off to get the twins from school, feel free there is lunch waiting for you guys in the kitchen when i get back you would tell me all about how shocked Kevin was knowing you both would be attending the same school, not funny mum came Kevin's voice from the staircase which made is mum laugh. She ran out the door saying my twin would be here soon and she was still laughing.
I head into the kitchen were Kevin was putting orange juice into a glass cup he stopped and looked at me for a second as i reach out for a plate to dish my self some food , wouldn't you wash your hands, am like oh it not Necessary am using a fork and he is like so with a stern look that says am in for a lecture and knowing Kev i would get a ear pull if i don't comply so i immediately go to the sink and watch my hands.
After settling down at the dining with my plate of macaroni and cheese and scoping a few fork while watching Kevin get a plate for himself and water for both of us he still has a frown on his face. Thanks bro he just nod is head we both have lunch in Silence immidiatly we are done Kevin clears the table and i voice out my thoughts .
You seem so pissed off, what up you don't like me being here. I asked he just looks at me with is grumpy Steer and back to the sink he says am not pissed off . Then why the frown tought you would be glad am here buddy.he just grunt and wiped his hands then went out the kitchen with out answering me. So are you just being extra grumpy for nothing. he just said am going to my room to play the Xbox are you in. Which makes me laugh Kevin never changes he is always grumpy and doesn't talk much he is a guy of action and gestures. He might look like he hate something but through his actions you would know his true reaction. As we start playing the game, he says would you be here the whole Year i said yeah. He looks at me and grunts a thanks for coming . I laugh and shoving  himwith my shoulders and say no p bro he shoves me back and we both laughs as we continue the game.
Kevin hates gateway high and claims high school is annoying, i see why he would hate such place. Gateway doesn't know what they have, they all have be antisocialising the coolest dude have ever seen, am going to show them that Kevin is an awesome guy and they all messed up not being  friends with him.