CHAPTER TWELVE

Miracle pov:
I have never seen nerdy Kevin.oops i mean Kevin smiled before but here he was laughing and having fun with celebrities ...and he wasn't akward or nerdy at all he looked so cute that my cousin and other girls kept ogging him even as we played his team of cheerleaders where all girls all shouting and praising him though i had the guys praising me. At first i thought he wouldn't play with me when jersey forced me here he looked really surprise that i was even here and he was even more shocked that i wanted to play he looked at me unsurely and that hiked me and brought out the challenging spirit in me i wanted him to see that am not all just a pretty face like they all say at school so i did my best to win him but he seem to recover from the shocked face quickly as he battled with me really hard am sure he would have win if not for Stanley and the other guys spoiling is every sneak attack move since they had watch him beat five people already they new lot of moves is avater had and it did have lot of moves it like he created the avater to be able to do all kind of cool stuffs it had abilities i didn't think of his avater was on almost getting to level 20 just like mine which showed how much he played the game can't blame him i play the game alot also.
I was busy admiring his face and also thinking of how much of a duchbag me and my friends were i didn't even hear Kevin say you play really well didn't notice i was just stearing until Stanley bumped me.... I did say oh...supriseing right? He just smiles at me and turns his attention back to Jessica who was pulling him away.

Everyone already moved from the large screen and were gathering to do some other thing i think some other sort of game one jessy could play Stanley surprising grab my hand and said you see is cool right... I look up to him and see he was smiling at me. His smile was beautiful but not as charming as Kevin's what did i just think that. I smiled bacj at him and admitted out loud that me and my friends are blind Stanley smile only grew bigger as he said come-on let go see what Jessica as up her sleves. We both joined the crowd and yeah jessy was going to make everyone do the twister.

Kevin pov:
Now it getting silly Jessica wants everyone to play a twister game...they all were exited but i was quick to admit that i could only play digital games and bored games but anything physical am not so sure.. Jessica giggle and teased me and others who said we couldn't play the game of being chikens.. Many of the guys already also diclined playing the game so i didn't feel bad declining . The game required focus and physical strength. It played on a big mat with coloured and number circle. A number is been picked by a person who as a partner on the mat from a group of cards which as a written question on it the person reads out the question to his patner on the mat who if ge answers correctly the opponent get to move to a leg or hand as requested by the card to the number and color circle on the mat if the partner get it wrong then the partner would be the one to make the move. Well at least that was how Jessica and Stanley whom was the only one who agreed to play the game said it how to play the game with a few addictions and subtraction of rules by the other celebrities it seemed like it Miracle and I whom had no idea about the game.
After they had brief us i was to pick Stanley cards while miracle picked Jessica's card we all sat in a circle arround them in the big room area used for the partty the hot tube at the rear end completely forgotten the music was playing really low since we started playing games people holding chips and bags i was drink coke from a can as i sat right in front of the right side of the circle already behind me werw Stanley fans and at the other side was miracle in front with Jessica team behind looking from the way things were it was like playing a girls versus boys game. All the girls supporting Jessica while the boys supporting stanley and the game began.