CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Kevin pov:
Ok so it turns out that Jessica had more strength than Stanley  or should i say  Stanley couldn't stand being  in a back  crush for to long  since i couldn't  answer  the rest of  questions dont blame me the cards i keep picking  kept asking  silly celebrity  questions  the first ones that had  Stanley in the position  where  he had one hand  above is head ,his back  bent and is two leg stretched all the way apart  in other  to maintain  the numbers  he had to touch were  simple  but this  other ones were not, miracle was also having  had time answering  her questions  but  Jessica  was really  good at giving  hint ans she was good  at taking  them which mad it easy for Jessica  to keep  moving and changing  stance  to the discomfort of  Stanley  whom  couldn't  move  even  when Jessica had to go over him to get to her number. Stanley  fell after staying in that painful position for over an hour and it was clear  we wear loosing  and there was no remedy to hit as he fell  he took  Jessica  with him  since  they were both really  in a twisted not it was so funny as Stanley  shouted  noooooo as he fell...he ended  chasing  me round  the pool making  everyone  laugh and  blaming  me for is humiliation though  it looked  silly  but i wasn't  going  to let him jump  me he threatened  to peck me when  he catches me knowing  very  well that l hated when he did silly  things  like that, he didn't  mind  we are  in public    he ended  up in the hottub with his clothes  on and here silly  as it was Jessica  joined in fully  clothed  along  with some crazy  people  and then the music  came on loud as they yeld and dace to the music while in the hot tube  it was actually  pretty  funny.
Stanley  had gone  along  with  Jessica  to get his clothes  changed it was already  pretty  late  so people  already started to  leave and i was ready to leave to  if not for Stanley . I was waiting  for  him while also  saying  goodbye to some people whom walked up to me as they left some girls  pecked me as they were leaving,some asked for my number  before going  and  i gave them  the girls giggled when  i didn't  brush them  off and  i made friend with  red she was the girl who started  playing  the video game  with  me  she had really  red  her  i think that why her name is red. At the  other  side  i saw miracle  starring at me am sure  she was wondering how such pretty  people  could  be talking to me.  I looked at her and we just  stared at each other Stanley  trowing is  wet clothes in a nylon bag at me was what broke the  stair  let go  dweeb lucky  for  me i caught it out  i
Of reflex  and threw it back at him  which he caught  as he laughed and said let start going  driver  i just shake  my head as i walk  to Jessica  who was beside him  laughing,  don't  mind  him she said to me while  shoving  Stanley ,he  loves me was all he said  placing  is hand on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him  shrugging  him off. I say thank you to Jessica for having  me she  held my hands and walked  us to the car when  we  got  close  she was like  oh my God  is that  your  ride, she  said touching  my classic  ford, i just  nod as she  said  wow, i a classic ford it one of a kind  she  said, Stanley added that not what cool about this car what makes it  cool is that mr nerdy pants here did fix in the  engine all by himself  making it faster and better than the regular  classic Ford. Really  she squealed can i seemed really  excited  so i open  my car bonnet so she could  see my engine  wow she said  looking  at  my improved car engine, i told her how the  engine  makes the car makes the car make less noise  when turned on and i showed  her.  She looked mesmerized. Wow, you way cool than i expected  she said  flirty earning an eye roll from Stanley. She looked  behind her and. Then turn  to me and said  am sorry about my cousin miracle, she is really not bitchy or cruel, she is really  different from her friends. And  i looked  back to see miracle  looking  at us from  the  door. I smiled  at Jessica  and said  good night  as she hugged  me with  my notice  i was stunned she said  goodnight  Kevin  as she was  leaving  Stanley  said  we're  my hug she gave him a tongue out   then  blew him a kiss  which he caught.  I smiled  at their  silliness  as i start the car, Stanley shouted a good night to miracle before  getting into the car in which  she waved at  us as i drove  out i just  had the  feeling that my life would  start to change and i was OK with it.