CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Kevin  pov:
It was  Monday  morning  and i was for the first time in  forever  glad to be going  to school  since  that the only  place  Stanley  wouldn't  be able  to make me do something  silly  like  caught my hair, go shopping. As i jumped out of bed egaer to get out of the house  did i realize oh that something  was different.  Oh i said slumping  back into bed i did forget  that Stanley  actually  did caught  my hair making  me get  an hair cut and he did make me go shopping  after burning  all my clothes  except  from two of my hoodies  he knew had sentimental  values to me the rest of my clothing  was gone and my simple  round  neck button  up shirt were now replaced  with various  colours of Tm shirts and designer T-shirts  my baggy  trousers  were all burnt in exchange  for tight skiny jeans, crazy jeans  and demi jeans collection . My closet looks likes Stanley  i groned and lay back in bed i think  am missing  school  after all i pick up my phone from my bed side there  were text messages  from some numbers am yet to store  opening  them i can see one is from red the girl  i at Jessica  party this the second  time  since Friday  she texted  me i replied  her good morning  then  read trough my daily  trivia  and yea replied  Linn  telling her am not going to be at school.
Just as i drop my phone  and decided  to go back  to sleep my door was open with  force, groaning ,mum am not going to school  today i say, Stanley  stays by the door  laughing  while  my mum  continues  talking  about  how my new clothes  where  cool and i shouldn't be embarrassed  to wear them, there is nothing wrong in living  a little  she ends her long rambling, i had been  quite  while she  talked  my ear off once she was done i gave her a strong  look and say mum am still  not  wearing  any of those  clothes  or going to school  looking  like  a hippo i said pointing  to Stanley  angryly, he had a blue spot on his face were  i had hit him yesterday  when  i realized  what he did  to my hair. He still  smilled that his cocky  mischievous  smile  then and he was smiling  still  now like he knew what to do to make me even  madder and he enjoyed  it,if only  i could  wipe that smile he makes me so angry  and my mum and his mum were indulging  him like always.
My mum growled loudly, you get out of bed and get ready  for school  in five minutes  or so help me! She yeld at me not even  smiling. I knew  there was no auguring when she was angry  but  i wasnt ready to be a laughing  stalk at school  so i only  groaned and still  stayed  in bed, moving  to the top of the bed taking  the sheets with me and far away  from  her,  i knew i was being  childish and i was trowing  a tantrum  for nothing serious, but i didn't  like  that they aloud Stanley  invade my privacy.
Kevin!  My mum yeld even louder,would you stop being  a big baby  and get your  but of that bed before  i drag you into the showers myself  and take your bath for you!  Stanley giggled  lightly trying to hold is laughter  in  but failed  to which resulted  to him being  spank  in the head  by his mum whom was coming  into my room get out of here before feed you to Kevin  for breakfast  she joked,mum Stanley said rushing away from  my door  rubbing is head in pain  she had hit him pretty hard, my mum looks at her and says tell your son to stop being  a baby,giving me a long an angry  stare them she shakes her head as she walked out.  I was still  sulking  and holding  my sheets  inbetween my  legs and seating  at rhe extreme top edge of my bed away  from were mt mum could  easily reach me with out turning, starring  at my aunt  with wide eyes shoot dagers, at her every move  she approached  me gently,just,like she does when ever i trow a tantrum  when i was little which was alot.
My mum and are twin sister were totally identical  they had the same hair  color, same intensive  grey eye colour both i and Stanley had they had the same light dark beautifu skin ,though  my mum was more chubby  than  are sister due to the triplets  pregnancy  and she is been that way since due to faty foods. Aunt stacy sat on my bed at harmless  cooing Kevin, ehe Kevin.  I looked at her shyly my walls of anger  and sturbborness breaking completely  at the smile apred on her face and i gave small smile back. Don't  mind  Stanley 
He as this dream of you guys being twins  and he just wants  to follow  that but to be sincerely  speaking you are the cute one,she said it teasingly  but it still  made me smile.  Give mummy  a hug she said  hugging  me.  Go take a shower and get ready for  school  dear, am sure all those girls cant wait to start crushing  on you i growen. She laughs  and skips  out of my room.  I just shake my head thinking about how annoying  Stanley  stay as turned  tooo.