CHAPTER NINE

Miracle pov:
Towards  the end of summer  break  my dad had told me my cousin  Jessica  would be  coming  to spend  her one year  off before  college  here at St Louis so she would be living  with  us.  Yaah! I did thought,  at least  I would  have  someone to leave  with  accept my butler  Mr Steven Perkicin.
My parents  were always traveling for business and so there were not always around though  they  provided  me with  everything I needed and even more  and I got to spend  every  summer holiday with both of them in one place. 
I never  complain and I understand that  they work really  had to run the empire that been passed on to them.

Jessica  had shown up a week before  summer was over, I was glad she was here, though I was really  worried that I might not relate well with  her the last time  we actually met face to face I was ten and she  was eleven and preparing for her first  TV show.
But she turned out to be really nice and funny  but she was really  wide and a big extrovert. She kept  teasing me about  being  so pretty  and still  kinda  nerdy. 
Though I always  say she should  say that  to my friends and see what they  think.

I told her all about  my life,  what  I like and hate and it turned out we had a lot in common  as crazy as it might  seem.
We immediately  became  best friends.  She was always eager to hear about  my day at school  and she was shocked  when  she saw the bump on my head and I had told  her the whole  story.

So I wasn't  surprise when  she picked  up the story of Stanley  cousin being  the weirdo I said  bumped into me at school. Looking at nerdy Kevin seat down  there finally paying attention to one of the girls surrounding him I think  she had said something that got is attention  I watch the girl  bring out her phone  also and it seems  they started  a game  war.
You see he isn't  weird Stanley  said  you guys  in gateway high  just seem to have  it for him  for some reason.

No,  I defended my friends I don't  think  so, it just  that David   the guys don't  like  the fact  that  he doesn't  talk to anyone and he sucks at sports  and is always  hiding  under is hoods like  some kind  of creep
His not a creep  he just  doesn't like  talking so much  and we'll he likes  hoods I won't  deny that and he hate sports it makes him nervous when  people are watching him.

Jessica  cleared are throat loudly  and awkwardly says introduce me to your  cousin  in a way to defuse  the awkward situation. She gives me a  stern look as she drag an upset  Stanley to were is cousin was I give her a tongue out which  she shakes  her head  to.
  OK it was mean of me to have said he was a creep or weird  I actually really didnt no the guy I was only  trying to defend  my friends  by using What I hear  people say about  him. 
OK may be David and the entire  basketball team  picks on him a lot and here some of cheerleaders say hurtful things about him but i never  really  care about all does stuff  I just    came  to the conclusion  that maybe  he did something to piss them  off I always avoid  drama and so I don't  get involved.
I watched as Stanly  introduce his cousin to Jessica and some of the other Teen spray act whom were at the party.  I am not the partying type, the only  party I attended were at David's  house  and that because  I had to get my friends off my back.
Jessica  had freaked when I said  I never threw a party  Inside the house 
That's Inffact the only  party I had outside  the house was my surprise  sweet  sixteen  by my parents.
So she decided she was going to  have a party and she chose the indoor  relaxion center because of the warmth from the hottup.
I was really not cool with the party And I totally refusesed to invite my friends scince I already  bailled on one of there party  saying I already  promised  to escort my cousin to a celebrity thing.
Now I was here watching   celebrities  from  a popular  teen show  hang out with a guy my friends  labeled  Weirdo and a misfit and they all seem  to be enjoying  is company .
Men!! I feel so shallow.