CHAPTER TWO

Kevin's pov :

I was seated to the right of the class at the back role surrounded by other social misfits like myself my seat far away from the rest, one of my school unwritten rule is misfits never take the front role or middle role of the class, not just only in the cafeteria do they seat according to clicks even in class. It that way every were, my school are totally click obsessed and if you don't feet into a click you are antisocialised.
Like for instance at the assembly class which we are in now, well for every senior year students had assembly during study hour which was the First Class of the day the seating arrangement is does:
Front three seats :assistant captain of the eagles and two cheerleaders they are called the cool gossip
Second and third role : miss am popular and a drama queen , with are porcy of drama geeks.
Right in the middle of the class is David Maccorny and miracle Simson seating side by side with their friends surrounding them
Then we have the three Last roles occupied by intelligent nerds and awkward nerds, wanna bes and then me.
Well i am seated listening to the teacher welcome back speech and hearing her talk about how this year is important and watching as most of the guys are only paying attention to miss consen body, it turns out that our senior year tutor is the said to be hottest teacher in gateway high, there are rumors that she is a porn star.
So lucky we are, according to her we going to have the best year of our lives , if u ask me i can't wait for the year to come to an end and just be over with high school. Sighing i place my head resting on my hands on the desk barely paying attention to all the list of "fun things " that the school as for us and all the side comments going on among my peers.
I was still counting sheeps and didn't realize that Mrs consen had started calling the attendance and so she had to repeat my name severally before i heard this calling attention to myself and lot of stares making it had to reply Mrs consen i ended up stuttering a sorry and a here which even made the attention on me last longer i was more than glad when the awkward situation was broken by the sound of someone opening the door. Everyone attention immediately went to the door. Standing infront of the class was a guy no one had ever seen before he was wearing cute Demi jeans and round neck body hug top he had a bag on one shoulder and was wearing sunglasses inside, who does that? He had is hair perfectly jelled in a nice hair cut and even with the sunglasses you could tell he was handsome.
Sorry i think the door need to get fixed he said.
I didn't hear miss consen snide reply because i was trying to believe my ears that voice sounded like someone i know i looked up just in time to hear miss consen ask him to take off the shade and introduce himself.
OMG.