CHAPTER ELEVEN

Kevin pov:
OK, I was totally wrong to think I was going to totally hate the party. It's was no highschool party. I still can't forget the stupid party Linn made me attend during junior year it was the worst experience of my life, this was totally an amazing experience.
It's turns out that celebrities really like video games as much as they like spotlights .
We were playing range, it's was an animated game that Invole two or more players every one try to get a globe , you have to battle for the globe, you create your own avatar and then join the battle for the globe the more people you deafit out of the game the more you increase in level and the more your chance to get the globe Increase . It's a very fun virtual game you could create your own attack and battle move for now the game was still been played with consoles. So since there were only two consoles we took turns to battle with the winner. Well,they took turns to battle with me because am still the leading champ and winner after battling with eight Gamers and three amateurs.

As I give my final trick and finally smatched my opponent to dust, who so far happened to be the toughest player I have met. I still can't believe celebrities are gamers.
Surrounding me were series of different popular faces am sure my little sisters can mention there name all praising me and chatting about the game, I even still can't belive that most of them can recognize a combat move or even know any scientific names.
I shake hands with the guy I just played with I think is name is Collins and he was a Stanley co-star on Teen spray, Stanley wasn't kidding when he said he had a twin cousin whom was amazing, you really are something. I Didn't know what to say back I was glad when Jessica pushed him away saying there is still one more player you haven't played with, Jessy stop came the voice of the girl she seemed to have been dragging

Jessica was really pretty in the show and she is even prettier and extraordinarily bobbling in person she seems to easily make everyone do what she wanted. And that I found interesting. Kevin you should play with my nerdy cousin, she said. I was totally shocked to see that her cousin was Miracle Simson one of the faces I never liked to run into at school in other to avoid any drama with David and his friends, I searched into the crowd looking for Stanley, he should have told me we were at the simsons house ,but am sure he didn't know before I could say anything to Stanley whom already saw the shock in my eyes and was grinning from afar Miracle already collected the console and said hi Kevin ready to get your ass whip in a very shy but still corcky voice . Jessica giggled and was on my side and the game started .
I still hadn't grasp what was happening, it felt so not real that Miracle Simson was playing a video game with me I was still lost in my thought and didn't see Miracles avater trow a fire ball and I was already on flames before I realized what had happen luckily my avatar had  the ability to turn to sticky mud so I did that to stop the fire and I was saved.

The whole party had devided into two some on Miracle side led by Stanley and those cheering me on lead by Jessica. The banter made the game more exciting and challenging because it was had to do a sneak attack with out someone call you out in other to protect there player.
I still couldn't believe the most popular girl in my school could handle a console what am I saying she actually owned a console I wasnt about to loose to her she couldn't beat me so I did a really big trick in which she tried to counter and that resulted to both our avatar passing out at the same time resulting into a tie. It was funny when everyone screemed noooooooooooo and I also was part then some people including Stanley shouted jinx and laughter circulated the whole room.
And I was also laughing, I think it pretty cheesy to say this party is the bomb.