I turn my phone off and decide to get ready for the day that's left.

Morgan's POV

I go to a lot of stores, like Forever 21 and buy some shorts. I go to American Eagle and buy some tank tops and jeans. Then I go to American Apparel and buy a new pair of shoes, not that I need any more. I look at my phone and realize it's almost 1:15. I got to a Pizza Parlor and order a Peperoni and Cheese piece of pizza with an ice tea. I sit down at a table and eat my Pizza and I text Matt.

Me: yo Matty. Anyone up?

Matt: yeah. Taylor got up a little while ago, Nash went down to the beach to find Hayes, and Johnson's jut got in the shower.

Me: alright. I'll be home in an hour or so.

Matt: alrighty. I'll see you soon then. Are you eating?

Me: yeah. I'm eating at a Pizza joint🍕

Matt: get me piece!

Me: fine. I suppose I will.

Matt: you better 😏

Me: alright alright!

Matt: okay, I'll see you when you get home.

Me: k

I turn my phone off, get anther piece of pizza for take out for Matt, and I walk out of the mall to my car. I put all my bags in the back seat, and drive to target. I walk into target and I look sound until I see some familiar faces. They wave at me. It is Gilinsky and Aaron. I walk over to them.

"Yo Junior!" Aaron yells.

"When did you guys come to town?" I ask.

"We got up this morning and decided to go downtown." Gilinsky adds.

"Oh. I see."

"What brings you here?" Aaron asks.

"Well, I needed a few things at the mall and I decided to come look around here." I reply.

"So you bought lots?" Gilinsky laughs.

"Maybe a little too much." I add

"Well hey, we were just going to go to the board walk," Gilinsky says pointing to Aaron and him.

"Yeah. You wanna join us?" Aaron asks.

"Uhm.. sure, why not." I reply.

"Sweet. Let's go." Gilinsky says.

"Alright. I just need to find some stuff here, but I'll meet you guys there."

"Okay. See you in a bit." Aaron says saluting.

The boys leave and I find what I'm looking for and leave the store.

Matt's POV

*this is back at the house*

So Carter finally wakes up and he walks outside heading to the beach and I just want to talk to him. I catch up to him.

"Yo." I say.

"Yo." He replies.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Gonna go surfing."

"Can I come?" I ask.

"Don't you have to talk to Sarah or something?" He sasses.

"Are you seriously still mad at me because of that?" I ask him.

"Are you still leaving Morgan in the dark about it?" He questions me already knowing the answer.

"Listen, dude. This is my life, and if I don't want to tell Morgan right now, then you should support me. You're my best friend."