Chapter 8

Morgan's POV

So I wake up the morning after our first event last night. I whip my eyes and look at my phone. It's 10:04 am. Sarah text me last night probably while I was sleeping and my mom tried calling me. I ignore my notifications and look at my social media sites. I realize I gained almost 400 k followers on Instagram, 350 k followers on Twitter, and almost 800 k on vine. I can't believe it! I finally get out of bed and slip my moccasins on and walk downstairs. The house is bright from all the sun shining through the windows. I go into the kitchen and I realize all the guys are still sleeping. I look around in the fridge for something to eat, but come to the conclusion of cereal. I get a bowl, spoon, and milk out. I grab some Froot Loops out of the pantry and pour then in my bowl along with my milk. I sit down at the table and play on my phone. I sit down stairs for awhile until Hayes come downs the stairs.

"Hey." He says.

"Yo."

"Just wake up?" He asks.

"Yeah." I reply, "how long have you been up?"

"A couple of hours. I couldn't sleep."

"Oh." I say.

"Yeah. I played the Xbox downstairs, ate breakfast, and I played on my phone. I ran out of things to do so I came back down here."

"Man, you've just done everything this morning, haven't you?"

"Actually, I forgot to do the dishes." He says pointing to the sink.

"Hayes, you had one job."

He laughs, "I'm gonna head to the beach. You wanna come?" He asks.

"I would love too, but I'm heading into the city this morning and afternoon so I'm gonna go get ready." I reply.

"Okay, sweet. If you need anything I'll be at the beach." He says pointing out the sliding glass door.

I chuckle, "I think I'll be fine. But thanks."

"Okay! See ya!" He says running out the door.

"Alright! Later alligator!" I yell.

"In a while crocodile!" He adds before running off.

I put my bowl in the sink and walk up to my room. I throw out all my garbage I had sitting on my bedside table in my garbage can but don't bother making my bed. I take a shower, and pull out a light pair of skinny jeans with a white diamond t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I search through my closet to find my white Converse All Star shoes, and I put on my gold watch. I decide to blow dry my hair a bit, and throw my hair up into a ponytail. I grab my sunglasses and my keys and I exit my room. I start driving into town and make my way to the mall.

Matt's POV

I wake up and walk downstairs. It's already 12:15. I realize that I am the only one up. I go into Morgan's room, and see clothes lying all over her room, so I know she left to go shopping. I send her a text to make sure that's where she is.

Me: yo Morgs. You shopping?

Morgan: heeey! Yeah, I'm just at the mall. You need anything?

Me: no, I'm good. Is anyone with you?

Morgan: no. But Hayes is at the beach. He left this morning.

Me: alright. I guess I'll talk to you later.

Morgan: alrighty.

Me: later alligator.

Morgan: later loser.