Chapter 14

A/N: I just thought the picture above was cute & funny 😂❤️

Anyways enjoy 💕

Morgan's POV

So we get home at around 10 pm from the amusement park. Sammy and Kenny are staying with us for a week because they are meeting up with some people for the Digitour, so I'm just talking with Sam because all the rest of the guys are upstairs hanging out. We're on our phones at the kitchen table eating popcorn and just talking.

"So...? Do you have a boyfriend?" Sammy asks with a grin.

I chuckle, "I'm flattered Sam, but I-"

"No." Sammy laughs, "not me."

I laugh, "then who?"

"Well, I saw you cozying up to Kenny."

I shake my head, "Kenny's nice, and sweet, but I think I might be looking somewhere else."

"Well, where are you looking?" He asks curiously.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." I smirk.

"Perhaps, Gilinsky's direction?" He smirks.

I look up from my phone to Sammy who's is smirking at me, "no." I shake my head.

"Do you like him?"

I sit there looking down because I don't even know the answer to that, "so what if I did? Jack likes everybody."

"Well, what if I knew a certain someone that he liked just a tad bit more?" Sammy smiles.

"Well, who is it?" I ask interested.

Sammy just sits there grinning at me.

I look away from Sammy and back to my phone, "whatever."

"Well you're no fun." Sammy says slouching in his chair.

"I'm Espinosa Junior. I'm not supposed to be fun." I say rolling my eyes.

"Well, you're not as fun as your brother." Sammy says stuffing more popcorn into his mouth and scrolling back on his phone.

I bring my eyebrows down in a glare and open my mouth but no words come out.

Sammy laughs, "I'm kidding, Junior. You're alright."

I laugh, "So, did you have fun today?" I ask.

"I had a blast! I'm just really tired." Sammy says yawning.

"If you want to go to bed you can go-" I say pointing to the stairs.

"No. It's okay." He says scrolling through his phone, stuffing his mouth with more popcorn.

"Alright." I reply eating some of the popcorn.

"Hey, Jack told me that you're having some troubles with your brother." He says sympathetically.

"Oh." I look down.

"Listen, he only told me because he's worried."

"I'm not mad, or anything."

"So, if you want to talk about it.."

"I don't want to get you involved in my family problems." I say chuckling.

"I have two sisters so I know what it's like to fight." Sammy says laughing.

"It's just, Matt is hiding something. But he won't tell me anything. We're brother and sister and it's like he's scared I'll judge him or won't forgive him. I'll always love him, and nothing he says could ever change that, so why won't he tell me?" I ask feeling guilty.

"Morgan, I don't think he's scared to tell you."

"Then why won't he tell me?" I ask desperately.

"Well, he is probably scared to tell you, but probably also scared because he might loose you."

"So if- Wait- Sam? Do you know what he's hiding?" I ask.

"No. Morgan, I swear. I can help you out on what to do, but I swear I don't know anything about it."

I nod, "okay. I believe you."

"I have had my share of fights with my sisters about a whole crap load of different things but at the end of the day, I'll never love them any less. I'll still be the protective, annoying, and adorable little brother." Sammy says smiling big.

I smile, "all brothers are annoying."

"Fair enough." He laughs, "remember that all the guys are here if you ever need to talk. Even me." He smiles.

"Thanks, sam." I smile.

Matt walks slowly walks down the stairs looking at Sam and me. He approaches the two of us.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Sammy says getting up from the table letting Matt and I be alone, "it was nice to meet you today, Morgan." He says nodding while approaching the stairs.

"Yeah. You too." I smile, "night Sam." I say.

Sammy and Matt do a bro hand shake and Sam continuous walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight guys." He says jogging up the stairs.

It was quiet for a few seconds until Matt sits down at the table across from me where Sammy was sitting.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I reply.

"Morgan, I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"thanks." I nod.

It was silent.

"Matt, what's up?" I ask demandingly.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Please don't play dumb."

Matt shakes his head, "Morgan-"

"Don't tell me it's complicated, or that I won't understand. I am your sister, Matt! Does that not mean anything to you?" I ask in defeat.

"Of course it does, Morgan." He says grabbing my hand, "it's just- I-"

"Matt, there is nothing that you can tell me that will make me stop loving you. You just need to tell me why you have been so distant lately. You may be my older brother by 362 days, but you have been my best friend my whole life." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

Matt looks at me, "Morgan. You're gonna hate me forever."

"Matt-"

"I couldn't help it." Matt says looking down. He didn't want me to see him cry.

"Matt, you just need to tell me what's going on."

He looks at me with tears in his eyes, "I- I can't."

"Why not?" I ask shaking my head.

"I- I just can't." Matt says getting up and running out the front door.

All I want is for him to tell me what's going on. And for him to trust me.

"Matt-!" I yell as I hear the front door slam and know he has already left.

This is going to be harder than I thought.