Chapter 35

A/N: hey guys! I'm back with another chapter. I wanted to thank you all for being amazing fans and getting us to 124 thousand reads!

I also want all of you guys to check out grindingwilk's book Undress. She has just recently posted her second chapter and I'm already in love!

While you're at it, check out her other book, Chemistry. Give her a follow and turn your notifications on to see when she updates!

Love you all and hope you enjoy the chapter!

__________

Morgan's POV

Today's the day I'm going on my first official date with Kale. And I have to admit, I am pretty nervous. I haven't really went on a date date with a boy that I actually like like.

I mean sure, I've went out with a few guys back home but I just have a good feeling about Kale.

Kale texts me and says he will be picking me up at around four-thirty this afternoon. I take a shower and brush my teeth to get ready for the day.

I text him and ask him if there is a certain attire I should be dressing for but he says nothing too formal; anything I feel comfortable in and would wear on a daily basis.

Obviously I can't wear my pajamas, so I scavenger through my closet for something cute and casual but I suddenly feel like I have nothing in my closet.

Story of my life.

After searching and legitimately throwing clothes all over my room, I decide on a simple white tennis skirt with a white and red striped long sleeved shirt.

I blow dry my hair and curl it into loose curls. After I'm pretty much ready to go, I look in my closet for my white vans. I find them and quickly throw them on. I grab one of my red cross body shoulder bags and start to walk to my bedroom door. As I'm walking, I start to realize just how messy my room really is.

Kale texts me and says he'll be here in ten minutes so I know I have a little bit of time. I take all of my clothes that are laying on my floor and throw them into my closet. I gather all my cosmetics and hair products and put them in my bathroom. I take one last look around my room; I shut my bedroom lights off and walk downstairs.

I enter the kitchen and I see Matt is sitting at the island eating a bowl of cereal. He is aimlessly scrolling through his phone so he doesn't see me come in.

I haven't talked to Matt since our fight last night. I don't know what to say and I don't think he has anything he wants to say to me either.

I quickly walk to the cupboard where all the glasses are and pour myself a glass of water. He looks up from his phone and I turn towards him. We both kind of just look at each other realizing we're both at fault for everything.

"Listen, Matt," I say setting down my glass and leaning against the counter, "I am so sorry for everything. I know we have had our share of disagreements but I am really sorry for everything that has happened this summer."

"So am I," he shrugs, "you're my sister and I will always love you."

"So, you're not mad about the whole Lance Bennett thing?" I cringe.