Chapter 32

A/N: how would you guys like if I wrote another book? I'm thinking this one will be about Nash.

Let me know what you guys think!

•Chapter 32•

Hayes's POV

When I talked with Morgan a little while ago about Hanna, she said I should bring her home sometime. I decided to take up Morgan's offer and invite Hanna over after the show tonight because tomrorow she's going back to North Carolina.

All of us get home and Hanna texts me saying she's going to be here soon. Before I know it she's says she's here. I run down to the front door and I can see her standing there through the see-through glass door.

I open the door and smile, "hey."

"Hi." She smiles back. I can tell she's just as nervous as I am.

"Come in," I say stepping out of the way for her to step inside. She walks in and looks around as I close the door behind her.

"It's a really beautiful house." She says, her eyes traveling to all different places of the massive house.

"Yeah, it's pretty fun living here." I laugh and so does she.

"Where is everyone?" She asks.

"They're all out back by the beach." I say.

She nods, "oh."

"If it makes you uncomfortable being here alone we can-"

She laughs, "it's okay, Hayes."

"Good- because I like being here. I think you will too." I say talking really fast, "I mean not that you won't like it but-"

"Hayes-" she interrupts with a giggle.

"Do you want to go to my room?" I ask and I sound like a complete idiot.

"What?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows looking confused.

God, I need to stop rambling.

"I mean- do you want to go watch tv or something?" I ask.

"Sure." She nods trying to hide her smile. I return the gesture and walk upstairs with her following behind me. We enter the room that Nash and I are sharing and I sit down on the bed and turn the tv on.

"This is your room?" She asks.

"Yeah," I nod, "well I share it with my brother."

"It's huge," she giggles. I sit on the bed while she stands by the door.

"You can come sit down if you want." She nods and walks over to sit beside me. I flip the channel and a documentary comes on about some famous guy and his fashion. I decide to leave it because she doesn't seem to hate it and she's a girl; they like clothes, right?

"Thanks," she says turning her head and smiling at me.

I shake my head and laugh, "for what?"

"Inviting me over," she smiles, "nobody, or I guess any boy before has invited me to hang out."

"Well, I like you-" I say and quickly pause as she sits up a little straighter, "I mean, I like hanging out with you."