Chapter 31

•Chapter 31•

Morgan's POV

Hayes, Sarah, and I get home and we walk inside. I find Gilinsky because I need to talk to him about Bennett. I walk outside and he's there talking to Aaron.

"G-" I yell and run up to him, "can we talk?"

"Sure." He says.

"I'm going to find Nash and talk to him." Aaron says and Jack and I both nod as he walks away.

"Where's Bennett?" I ask worried.

"I drove him out of town and left him there." He says.

"Jack, what if he comes back?" I know Bennett is going to come back. He wants his money and whatever Bennett wants, Bennett gets.

"I'm not going to let that happen." Jack clenches his jaw.

"Listen, you don't need to do all of this-"

"Morgan, I'm not going to let him hurt you." He says reassuringly. I nod and we walk back inside, "did you tell anyone about this?"

"The only ones who know are you, Hayes, Sarah, Aaron, me, and soon, Nash."

"Not Matt, right?" I ask and he nods.

"Not Matt." He replies.

I nod, "I feel really bad."

"Don't feel bad." He shakes his head, "we all make mistakes."

"But do your mistakes ever end up almost killing someone?" I question.

"We're gonna get through this." He comforts pulling me in for a hug, "together."

Jack's POV

After Aaron finds Nash, we sit him down and tell him what's going on. Nash takes it okay. He looks a little worried, but he understands.

"So, does Matt know?" He asks.

Morgan looks at me then back to Nash, "no." She shakes her head, "and we'd like to keep it that's way."

He nods, "so where are you getting the two grand from?" It was silent as Morgan didn't reply, "if you need some extra cash, Morgan-"

"No!" She interrupts, "this is my problem; I'm going to figure it out on my own."

I know Morgan wants to work this out on her own, but she needs to realize that we're all a family.

And sometimes, families help each other out.

_____________

Morgan's POV

After we talk with Nash, everyone starts getting ready for our event. Kian, sam, Kenny, and Jc get to our house.

Recently, I told Sarah that her and Matt have my blessing to be together. I just need to tell Matt. I walk over to his bedroom door and I see him looking himself over in the mirror. I haven't talked to Matt in what feels like forever but in all honesty, it's been a couple of days.

I knock on the half opened door and he quickly turns his head to me, "come in." I walk into his room and up to him

"I need to talk to you," I sigh, jumping into the conversation.

"About what?"

"Sarah."

He nods slowly, "listen, Morgan, I really do care about her-"

"I know," I interrupt, "which is why I'm giving you my blessing to be with her."

His eyes shoot up to mine and he looks shocked, "really?" I nod.