Chapter 4

Morgan's POV

So today, some of the guys' family is coming to visit them. I know that Hayes is coming to see Nash, and Cam's sister is coming, Johnson's dad, and I know Carter's mom is coming because he hasn't shut up about her coming! So I get up out of my bed and head down to the kitchen to get something to eat. As I enter the kitchen, Gilinksy and I are the only ones up.

"Jack. You don't have any family coming?" I ask gilinsky.

"Um, no."

"Why not?" I ask.

"They probably have something going on- hey! How was the beach last night?" He quickly changes the subject.

I don't really know what's up with Jack, but he doesn't seem like himself.

"It was cool. How was staying home?"

"It was so much fun!" He says sarcastically.

"What did Bart need to say?"

"Uh, nothing- so do you want something to eat? There's cereal, toast. I can grab some bacon and eggs-"

"No it's okay. Toast will be fine." I reply.

"Okay sweet. I need to run up to the store. You need anything?" He asks me.

"No. I'm good thanks."

He nods and with that, Jack runs out the door.

After Jack has left, Johnson comes walking down the stairs like a zombie.

"Yo Johnson."

"Hey little-M."

"How come I didn't see you at the beach last night?" I ask him.

"I wanted to finish unpacking."

"Oh okay."

It was silent for a couple of minutes while Johnson scrambled around the kitchen trying to find something to eat.

"Hey, Jack. Can ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"What's up with Jack G?"

Johnson kind of just froze there for a second and then looked at me.

"Why do you want to know?" He asks.

"Well this morning, I asked him if he had any family coming down but he changed the subject. Then when I asked him what Bart had to say, he tensed up and told me it was nothing."

Johnson looked at me and I knew this wasn't going to be good.

"Jack- Jack had an older brother."

"Yeah...?" I say

"And they were extremely close."

"That's it?"

"His brother died, Morgan."

I sat there frozen because I wasn't expecting this.

I swallowed, "how long ago did this happen?"

"Last week was one year."

I start to tear up, "I didn't..."

"I know. Only us guys know."

"Then why was Bart coming here last night?" I ask.

"After his brother died, his parents got depressed. Didn't talk to anybody. Not even Jack. It was like his older brother was the football star and their parents put all the pressure on him, and Jack was forgotten. But his brother always made he sure that he wasn't forgotten."

"Oh my god." I shake my head.

"and when Bart said our family is coming this week, Jack got really excited, but-"

"his parents aren't coming." I finish his sentence for him.

"Listen, when Jack says we are his family, he really means it. We are the only ones that are really there for Jack. And when he found out that his parents might be coming, he was so happy. But last night, he left the house. When Bart told him his parents weren't coming, I have never seen him that angry at the world."

"I feel really bad. I- I can't believe that. I mean I do miss my family, but I couldn't imagine." I say.

"Jack is a really good guy. He's funny. He's nice. He's always there when you need a friend. He listens to your problems. But he takes out all his anger on himself. He takes everything out on himself because he feels he deserves it."

"Jack does not deserve that." I say

"Please don't bring this up around him right now. He is really vulnerable, and sad. He always gets like this, this time of the year. He acts like everything's okay, and puts on a brave face because he doesn't like looking broken. He doesn't even talk to me. So please, let's keep this between us. Don't talk about."

"Don't worry. I won't."

Nash's POV

So today little Pooh Bear is coming! I am so excited!

"When is Hayes coming?" Taylor asks

"He should be getting off the plane at 11 so I have to go to the airport soon." I reply

"Nashty, can I go with you?" Matt asks.

"Sure, my little Espisaurus Rex." I say pinching his nose.

"Hey, can I go with you guys too?" Morgan asks

"Ya sure. Hayes is really excited to meet you so it would be cool if he met you at the airport."

"Okay! I have to get ready first." Morgan declares.

"We leave in a half an hour !" I yell at her.

"Yeah yeah!" She replies.

Morgan's POV

I jump into my shower and quickly shampoo and condition. I quickly get out and I throw on my black high waisted shorts and a white tank top with a black infinity sign on it. I grab my black vans and slip them on. I tip my head upside down and run my fingers through my hair and shake it out. I decide to leave it down since I'm running out of time to get ready. I run down the stairs to meet Nash and Matt.

"Wow. And not even a second late." Nash sasses at me.

I glare at him, "I don't take three hours like some." I reply referring to him.

"Wait. Should we tell her?" Shawn looks at all the guys.

"Tell me what...?" I ask.

"Well, it was supposed to be a surprise," Carter says looking at Shawn.

"We want you to join Magcon!" Aaron says throwing his hands up.

"Re- really!?" I shout.

"Yeah!" Taylor yells.

"Well.. YESS!" I yell.

All the guys hug me shout enthusiastically.

"Alright Princesses! Let's roll!" Matt yells.

Nash, Matt, and I run out to the limo that Bart sent us. I sit beside Matt and Matt sits beside Nash which makes Matt in the middle. We were all on our phones and Nash decide to make a vine.

"If you want to meet Magcon along with Espinosa Junior," he says pointing the camera to me and I wave and smile. Nash finishes the video off by telling them where to meet us, the date, and where to get the tickets.

"I can't believe you guys want me to join Magcon." I smile.

"You're really funny. And I think you'd have a lot of fun." Nash says smiling.

"I sure hope so!" I screech.

•end of chapter•

A/N: I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas 🎄🎅🎉

Thank you for reading my last few chapters! It is very much appreciated!

I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!